Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly is the Point to getting the Rage sets?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    if pvp set so easy to get why dont you just get it and stop filling forum with useless stupid threads?why post on complain on forum if your not open to take anyones opinions?pve set...is for pve dgns crypt thats it and if u want proof about the orange pve sets go look on chinese server pretty much everyone over 50 wearing it a few more patch notes and it will be open in this version too.i swear!the forum mods and gms must wish they can punch ppl through the computer screen
    IGN:Vanguard

    Level:scion 5*


    Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

    Rank:ArchDuke

    Fantasia

    Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

    You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

    only for the ladies

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
      if pvp set so easy to get why dont you just get it and stop filling forum with useless stupid threads?why post on complain on forum if your not open to take anyones opinions?pve set...is for pve dgns crypt thats it and if u want proof about the orange pve sets go look on chinese server pretty much everyone over 50 wearing it a few more patch notes and it will be open in this version too.i swear!the forum mods and gms must wish they can punch ppl through the computer screen
      I never asked for anyones opinions. My question was aimed directly at R2 games, who have not answered. And probably wont, or it will give away their secret reasons for making it this way...
      Last edited by Teralitha; 09-29-2012, 01:30 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
        They just said totally idiotic things.... And stupid people.. make me rage.
        i just had to laugh, love the rage.
        its only a game have fun

        Comment


        • #19
          uh i dont know about rage for World boss or anything but if thats the case i could cover it up with rage and brutality runes i think all i know is when i first use rage sets it doesn't have much use because the gap between the rage i got with the adds of eqs is just 10 points each hit , personally i still prefer -1000mdef/pdef with rage rune ---> got power supremacy in those
          Giggle100x

          Comment


          • #20
            the rage set is good for wb because if u have around 16k hp u can throw off a 80 rage special almost every round
            IGN:Vanguard

            Level:scion 5*


            Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

            Rank:ArchDuke

            Fantasia

            Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

            You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

            only for the ladies

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
              the rage set is good for wb because if u have around 16k hp u can throw off a 80 rage special almost every round
              U can do that with arena gear too. just fyi. Sorry.

              Comment


              • #22
                L2read tard.
                With nerf i mean that they have splitten the insignias in pvp, so it´s hard for most ppl to get them as before.
                And a hint for you: Charisma plus All damg values reduction plus PVE set are the secret to achieve lvl 100 of crypts.

                Shirokane lvl 51 knight S1
                Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                So the armor is only useful for a mage then? And only in the crypt then? Only useful with charisma gems and knights? And.... what nerf? There was no nerf. The pvp set is easiest thing in the game to get....


                What a dumb post.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                  I never asked for anyones opinions. My question was aimed directly at R2 games, who have not answered. And probably wont, or it will give away their secret reasons for making it this way...
                  If you don't want players opinions, do not create a post on a public forum. Instead, create a ticket and rant till your hearts content. This way you wont see anyone's opinion and R2 would read your rants on how stupid pve equips are... which in my opinion is also very useful for world boss and catacombs.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    By the time anyone reach 40 (the rage sets' level requirement), does anyone get the set? Or even a piece of the set? CAN anyone?
                    On the same note, when you reach 45 (arena sets' level), does anyone get A PIECE of the set, or does anyone get THE WHOLE SET already?

                    Why the big gap between the sets' requirement and/or difficulty in getting them?

                    Like the previous post (sometime back), by the time I completed my level 40 rage set, I'm level 50+!!! ***?! I should be getting my level 50 RAGE SET. But wait!!!
                    By the time I collected the parts needed for level 50 rage set, guess what? I'm LEVEL 60 already!

                    He's not saying rage set sucks. He's saying it's too 'unbalanced' compared to the same tier set (arena set). For me it's the difficulty in getting the rage sets.

                    Even if you change the rage set to minimum level 45, chances are you still CAN'T complete the set at level 45.

                    However, people could complete arena sets before lvl 45. That's a problem.

                    So, people end up saying 'why bother?'

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Yes, that is the problem. That it takes way too long to get the pve set. Compared to the arena set, where you can wear that the same level it becomes accessable.... So whats the ppoint of getting the pve set, 10 levels later?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                        Yes, that is the problem. That it takes way too long to get the pve set. Compared to the arena set, where you can wear that the same level it becomes accessable.... So whats the ppoint of getting the pve set, 10 levels later?
                        Well the PvE gear is obtainable by those that simply can't get to Arena/Battleground often. If you can't afford the Arena gear, then at least there is an alternative. Granted I agree the price is far too high, at least with the current stats. If in the future, as has been suggested, this gear can be upgraded significantly, we might find the current price worth the investment. Might just have to wait and see what comes up down the road.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Though, the significant upgrade everyone is talking about has not been implemented yet and will not for quite a while I believe, hence for now it's pointless, unless you can't attend arena/bg. In that case, you will get your set when you're almost ready to wear the next one.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X