Morning Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Battleground

Just like the title says, we need a morning bg. Rarely if ever can I make the 8pm one, and with so much riding on honor now, it will be nearly impossible for me to compete without this change. I've played every day for 28 days now and I can barely make either Arena, and forget BG, us morning folk get nothing. There's no events until 11:00 am, thats a 6 hour down time from 5am reset. Surely you can fit a BG in there easily.

Originally posted by R21824818 View Post
    Just like the title says, we need a morning bg. Rarely if ever can I make the 8pm one, and with so much riding on honor now, it will be nearly impossible for me to compete without this change. I've played every day for 28 days now and I can barely make either Arena, and forget BG, us morning folk get nothing. There's no events until 11:00 am, thats a 6 hour down time from 5am reset. Surely you can fit a BG in there easily.
    Yes and make everything unfair for non US folks ?
    Please consider that there are many many many other players including myself (although i am pretty sure i can fit into any given time slot in 24 hrs) who are not from US so it should be fair for them too
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X