Arena match making issues:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
    I agree . I am lvl 59 with 26k BR. They always match me me with lvl 70+ and 180K BR so I keep losing.
    I want to be matched ONLY with people with a lower BR so I can win
    26k br at lvl 59 is absurdly low.
    Not to be mean but even if you got matched with other lvl 59's id doubt you would win much.
    At lvl 59 i had 60k br and that was before 2nd academy page, blessing wheel and sylphs.

Comment

Matching-time

It is very tricky to explain this how it affects your match but it is.

in simple description, some Matching-time has 5 to 10 secs to find one and some took longer or some just 2secs, because every team is searching for a match. For example, level 80s team took longer to find match and none available but there’s 30s who has just 5secs on matching-time. This figure out the Mismatches we had.
      Yes, Tricky indeed and no one is still sure.

As I previously posted before in another thread like almost 1 month ago...

My team of 65, 65, 64 was matched with sinner (level 80 mage, top east mage) under 10 seconds of matching time.

Personally, I would love to actually wait for a fight with a group near our team's level/BR/whatever, instead of fighting against 80s and guaranteed lose and get no pvp-points.

Because if fought against near level/BR/whatever, my team almost always wins (my team have a 95% win rate everyday)

that 5% is due to mismatching

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Yes, Tricky indeed and no one is still sure.

As I previously posted before in another thread like almost 1 month ago...

My team of 65, 65, 64 was matched with sinner (level 80 mage, top east mage) under 10 seconds of matching time.

Personally, I would love to actually wait for a fight with a group near our team's level/BR/whatever, instead of fighting against 80s and guaranteed lose and get no pvp-points.

Because if fought against near level/BR/whatever, my team almost always wins (my team have a 95% win rate everyday)

that 5% is due to mismatching
        read carefully
        because every team is searching for a match

it doesnt revolve around you..just accept it. Mismatch is inevitable.
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Just setup rooms and areas with level restrictions then. Ppl who level too fast will be the ones who suffer as usual. Have rooms where only ppl in BG level brackets can enter and be matched against. Then after a week where they all join to see theirs is the only room there and waited the whole 2 hrs to get matched against no one, there won't be anymore whining. (Note that this doesn't apply to all level brackets, but only a few)
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
            read carefully

[/B]it doesnt revolve around you..just accept it. Mismatch is inevitable.
            That's why I said

I would love to actually wait for a fight
            thus it eliminates the mismatching if the system actually allows me to wait.

Would be great if they made an option for that, like a check-box where if you check it, the system waits longer and finds people of similar level/br/whatever instead of jumping you into the big league under 10 secs.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              That's why I said

thus it eliminates the mismatching if the system actually allows me to wait.

Would be great if they made an option for that, like a check-box where if you check it, the system waits longer and finds people of similar level/br/whatever instead of jumping you into the big league under 10 secs.
              I already often have to wait like 60 secs for the fight and then I get matched vs. 50-60 level players (I'm lvl. 80). This will only make me wait even longer, because those low players would be waiting for their level enemies and we'd end up in the neverending idle state.

Comment

Just curious why matching is not done by averaging the BR of the party and matching them with another part of the same(or as close as possible) BR???

Comment

Working...
                X