Changing Gender Or Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Gender Or Class

You are tired of your class and you don't have time or money to start a new one? Well then ask R2 to allow us to change class at least once,
    Same way with your toon gender you don't like the way it looks, you don't like the clothes then lets propose R2 a way to change gender aswell...

Thank You all for those who'll read i know it seems a foolish idea but it's a fact ^^ i'm probably not the only one thinking like this

please leave your comments bellow
    Last edited by damdasg97; 07-07-2014, 10:19 AM.

Dont think its possible to change class without spamming us with lot of bugs after , but gender I think its easier , some games sell cards that allow you to do it , an example is league of angels
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

I may complain about being a mage, but I don't think I'd do very well as an archer or knight.

As for the gender change...meh, i don't like the male animations for any of our classes.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

yeah true they could sell cards so we could change gender

Comment

moved thread to suggestions

Comment

yeah ok !!

Comment

1. Gender change - may be interesting, of course for some amount of balens.
              2. Class change - never. Many would change thinking the other class would've been better and then they would complain. Would cause more harm than benefit.

Comment

you are right but people would only change if they want and their acts aren't our fault thats why i think it would be a good idea

Comment

I'm okay with the gender change, but as for the class change I'm not okay with.
                  Might not happen though...

Comment

i should easy pay 2k for change genar with no probs.

Change class should be wrong.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

maybe change class is ok, but all the buildings and academy reset to level 1 without giving back the gold and kyanite spent on them.
                      and take the gear, jewel, ring, and sylph too.
                      that would be awesome.
                      IGN: Kill Me
                      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

If you don't like your class, you can try another on a new server. Just my suggestion though

Comment

u should read b4 talk ^^ like i said no money either time to start another and many people think the same...

Comment

If you don't have time to do so, then I meant it to other people who do. I speak in general and Yes I read before I say something.

Comment

Changing gender doesn't seem like an issue to me.
                              But changing class? What would happen to your gear and stuff? And your astrals? No, I can't see the second option becoming an active function, but the first one I can.
                              To Willow:
                              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
                              X