R2Games Vs Kabam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Vs Kabam

in R2Games are just Casher players like 90% an if you are a non-casher you cant do anything.
    In Kabam are low casher players and they have more good stuffs and events and there is a game like Free to play , work to win (not pay to win)
    and beside of this, i seed in BattleGround and Arena that R2Games servers and Kabam servers are the bouth in the same BG.. i mean that , they are r2game players and kabam players in the same bg , And arena . so this is not fair... in kabam you can just play and work to get the same stuffs that the r2games players get with Cash $$$$$$$ . . .

and we (r2games players) cant win vs kabam players...

And that means the END of r2games?? and the beggining of Kabam??

I don't think R2 games will end, because I've seen some new games released by them. I've also noticed that Kabam players are stronger than R2 games(correct me If I am wrong please).

P.S=Kabam wll continue to make new games as well. So I don't think any of these two publishers will end.(correct me if I am wrong please)
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 07-11-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Believe me Kabam players don't get any perks
      If you want to complain...probably should complain about the platforms that get site bonuses every time they recharge
      Or the platforms/servers whose players strip for tok, etc.
      Basically it boils down to...the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and r2 & Kabam are equally crappy!
      Last edited by Cymidei; 07-11-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

So, is it easy to make a site like Kabam and R2 Games and sponsor Wartune like other publishers?

Comment

Kabam and R2 are relics of the past. It's Kong we gotta watch out for. All hail our new ant overlords from Kong!
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

they have a POINT SISTEM and every day you receive 5points, and every week youre played on, you get 50 points, and with that points you can redeem some ghifts

Comment

They do have a point system, however it does not apply to Wartune, or any other games that are not Kabam's own.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                Kabam and R2 are relics of the past. It's Kong we gotta watch out for. All hail our new ant overlords from Kong!
                All Hail The King!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	KingOfKong.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	1690519
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                  Oh I forgot about Kong. They have strong and good players over there. I don't know anything for Game321, GameFuse, Koram, Armor etc...

Comment

advantage of kong is the recharge bonus
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

R2 players don't as much battle rating! If you play League of Angels on r2 and on kabam at the same time, with the same class then, you will know what I mean!

Comment

Advantage of Kong is the bonus they get when they recharge Kreds, and then the bonus they get when recharging balens using Kreds. It is a multiplicative effect.

The downside is the lag is psycho over there, far more than R2.

Comment

Kabam Wartune is identical to R2 Wartune, minus the R2 perks, free unbound balens, and R2 exclusive bonuses.
                          Kabam does not offer anything extra for Wartune. Some of the vendor-specific features (such as recurring payments) are even missing from it.
                          And their support system is down half the time, even though it's exactly the same link through which we access from R2.
                          Their lag is worse than kong. R2 has 30% less lag.
                          Reason for some strong players on Kabam is because they have people with big money (I do seem to encounter executives and proprietors more often in here).
                          And also because most of them completely "rule" their server and get their every bit of advantage, with no one in their way, until a merge with another whale server happens.
                          And they do seem to be willing to spend their way to keep their dominance and independence. It's probably a mentality thing.
                          So if you are a mega casher, Kabam is for you. But if you are not, better stay away.
                          Their small spenders and free players really suffer every bit of oppression from both game and players, much of which is from the social climbers.

Comment

only thing i dont like is the merging of servers for pvp, 1 year old versus 3 year old servers.
                            BuzzKill
                            Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by R27743541 View Post
                              in R2Games are just Casher players like 90% an if you are a non-casher you cant do anything.
                              In Kabam are low casher players and they have more good stuffs and events and there is a game like Free to play , work to win (not pay to win)
                              and beside of this, i seed in BattleGround and Arena that R2Games servers and Kabam servers are the bouth in the same BG.. i mean that , they are r2game players and kabam players in the same bg , And arena . so this is not fair... in kabam you can just play and work to get the same stuffs that the r2games players get with Cash $$$$$$$ . . .

and we (r2games players) cant win vs kabam players...

And that means the END of r2games?? and the beggining of Kabam??
                              Your point is relative, we've noticed that Kabam has the highest cashers, take a snap shot of your server cluster.
                              Below is the top 48 players.

Name:	Kabam Cashers-1.jpg
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	1724901

Name:	Kabam Cashers-22.jpg
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	1724903

Name:	Kabam Cashers-3.jpg
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	1724902

24 of 48 listed are whales from Kabam
                              2 of 48 are whales from R2
                              6 of 48 are from Kong
                              1 of 48 is from Armorgames also known as Kong-3
                              16 of 48 are from Wartune

So the ones that are likely to keep spending are likely from Kabam.
                              There were some that even was on the infamous "boycot spending facebook group" that signed up but never held accountable that are on the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X