CASH and NO CASH servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASH and NO CASH servers

I am trying to see how many of you are interested of having separate servers for people that use cash and those who are not!

Please VOTE!

i love this suggestion. vote for NonCasher server, but think , they have to work a lot for a noncasher server, and for no profit..
    and i think they never do that

Comment

Will not happen. Every server MUST have a cash player.

Comment

i would too a server not casher
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Would love a non-cash server, but sadly I don't think it would be practical.

Comment

good idea but it will never happen because the payers would have a fit they would not be king any more they be stuck fighting people at there own level and all the cash they spent would mean nothing no one to beat up any more lol
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
              good idea but it will never happen because the payers would have a fit they would not be king any more they be stuck fighting people at there own level and all the cash they spent would mean nothing no one to beat up any more lol
              I think from all the money they get from this game at the moment they can create one server at least where people only play with no cash. They can afford this easily. For ex one server for each region Oceanic, Europe, US.

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                You seem to know nothing about the game.

1. There will always come someone who will outcash you, unless you've already bought all available contents of the game.
                2. Ones cash harder, ones cash moderatly, ones cash just a little bit. The ones who recharge 20-30k+ balens monthly will still beat most of the rest guys.
                3. I still meet my BR non-cash players in BG. It's not that all free-players are way lower than cashers.
                4. Many non-cashers regard themselves as better players while they actually aren't. Since I started spending cash on the game, my BR didn't radically increase. Mostly, I just do or receive some things earlier, but still it's not a big difference. Non-cashers aren't actually much different from the regular VIP-buyers.

Comment

not true Caballero1321! how many noncashers have apollo or Hades? how many noncashers have total mount strenght over 3500? +clothing identification?? no clothes to ident.., cause need cores to do that.., how many noncashers have they fate/resistance lvl 20? Yes maybe someone from old servers when the game was so mutch differnt than now. I regret that i started to playing this game
                  ive spent less than 50 euros and on this game, i would rather buy a 2 boxes of beer
                  been noncasher for over 5 months.
                  Last edited by BRo0mSt1ck; 07-20-2014, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorase View Post
                    I think from all the money they get from this game at the moment they can create one server at least where people only play with no cash. They can afford this easily. For ex one server for each region Oceanic, Europe, US.
                    if they opened new server like this a lot of noncashers from older servers would leave then the server which is actually making the company money would have low population and the cashers wouldnt have as many people to kill so wouldnt cash as hard and the company would get less money as well as having to pay for and run a server that generates 0 income (noncash server) it is not a good idea but wont ever happen anyway so is pointless

Comment

i'm agreed of having a seperate server but the r2 won't do it coz it will lose their pockets,they will have to do lot more for non-spenders. but if they did made seperate servers it will be a lot good coz non-spenders like me are always an easy kill for spenders. non spenders can't get rank even in top50 on their servers

it is a request of a lot of ppl to r2 plz do something

Comment

I do not like the idea... non casher server would mean a realy bad server... lot of anouncement, poor mant, if even current servers have problems i do not wanna try a pure non casher server... cashers and non cashers togeter keep the game alive and make it funnier, heavy casher are good when they are nice peeps... i've recive help from mod cashers in some areas of the game, like clearing ToK easy when i was not camping , when i finish camping they will help me again clearing ToK normal and hard. Beside i agree with some of the others reason that states will couse normal servers to die cuz will kill the balance.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I agree it won't happen but it's a good idea.

Comment

Yes, create the pure non-casher server. Then, such server would suck so hard in any cross-server events and stay far away from any other servers.
                            Oh, and forget about doing ToK or getting teams for higher level dungeons.

The thing is, as a non-casher you get things a bit harder and grow a lot slower. Then, you go to do mpd having 10k less than the rest of the team or than needed to be done the mpd, but with those few cashers, you can clear that mpd. You can gather higher level equipment, more SC and so on.

Comment

Non cashing server is not worth it... However, I would gladly pay double vip cost a month to play in a server, where that was the only thing you could pay for.

Secondly, there's plenty free players out there with hades, apollo(sadly not one of them), and there's plenty of non-cashers with 3500+ mount strength.

However, I do pay for vip, so that does make me a casher, but haven't cashed for balens, and vip only gives you a panda, an awesome panda! =)

Comment

Working...
                              X