Class War's 1st Year suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War's 1st Year suggestion

Since CW's will make an year this month i think R2GAMES could change the items from the CWs shop like adding new mounts, some clothes, star tear shards, cores , mahra, sepulcrum just a good sugestion xP

Good idea. I'd happily spend my glory crystals on anything other then runestones, but since it's usually the only good reward in there......RUNESTONES!
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Maybe they can also reduce the price of buying good stuffs in cw shops for the weaker players.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        Maybe they can also reduce the price of buying good stuffs in cw shops for the weaker players.
        you know this just makes the strong, stronger too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          Hmmmm. Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            Don't need cheaper, just need savings. Like with Amethyst mines, let people save up to get the good stuff. It's stupid that 90% of players will only ever get up to 80% of the way to a mount, and for not quite getting there may as well just flush their rewards.

Comment

wondering if a moderator seen it already i really want new things ^^ just dun take out the wildfire from CW's shop lol still need it...

but honestly reducing some prices as Alberteiny said would be nice for smaller people the advantages would be to all

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                Not really, as the "Strong" players have usually bought the "good items" already.
                By reducing the prices of "mounts" in CW shop(which the strong players usually have already), it will actually benefit the players who can't qualify for finals depending on the how big the price reduction is!

Comment

The problem is, we've got nearly the same players in Top100 every CW (there was a way to qualify with lower BR if you got lucky in the old system).
                  Thus, they've already bought nearly all the valuable items from the CW Shop, while all the rest still can only count on being lucky with wagers.

I hope one day to get lucky with matching and finally qualify to the CW finals.
                  Since the system was changed, I've always had the same amount of points as a friend who's always been in the finals, but has 30k more BR points.

Comment

i agree R2 could change items from CW's shop since it makes 1year nice idea

Comment

Working...
                    X