This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral, why you make me sad?

I'm a knight and twice I got 'yellow' or 'orange' however you view it, astrals and they were magic attack

Originally posted by DragoNzor View Post
    I'm a knight and twice I got 'yellow' or 'orange' however you view it, astrals and they were magic attack
    Yeh as a Mage here I got Power of Titan (Orange Patk) lolz
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hah, at least you got some, 13 mil gold and none here.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

whats sad to me is when i got misfortune 6 r 7 times in a row. green green blue misfortune misfortune misfortune misfortune misfortune misfortune, green. lol blows my mind
        its only a game have fun

Comment

Yeah it's a bit hard on the will power to get them, I want to donate to my guild instead but to get good astrals you gotta pick either funding your guild or leveling your astrals. I've gotten 4 in about 20mil.

Comment

Yeah it's a bit hard on the will power to get them, I want to donate to my guild instead but to get good astrals you gotta pick either funding your guild or leveling your astrals. I've gotten 4 in about 20mil.
            i know what you mean. so frustrating. especially when you do have the astral you want and it feels like its taking for ever to lvl it up and taking all your money just for 1 astrals
            its only a game have fun

Comment

There's many sad factors :P, like when you get rank 5 star glowing and it doesn't give you an orange.

Comment

There's many sad factors :P, like when you get rank 5 star glowing and it doesn't give you an orange.
                yea lol that too.
                its only a game have fun

Comment

im an archer and the first thing i got its the one that disables my crit permanently and give me 10% dmg adds....so sad
                  Giggle100x

Comment

Guys i got suggestion for levelling the astral :
                    Rules:
                    You Want nice upgrades, there's 2 ways doing this
                    1. manually (sell green and then save blue purple and even worthless yellow)
                    2. Radical (sell Everything to get Nice starpoints and then exchange for energine)

Note: SPEND BIG MONEY?
                    1.Manual Style = ABSOLUTELY, THERE's NO OTHER WAY
                    2.Radical Style = Depends : Play Slow For Each Button Pressing and notice that at Further Stars The Points are higher and pays it with the one you sell
                    (my personal records: Time:4h,Golds:300k,StarPoints:1800)---> Almost 1000 exp from energine and believe me you wont get that high using the manual
                    Style

Some ask me Whats The secrets?
                    i could only say
                    1.ExTREMELY High Luck
                    2.Patience
                    3.im still recharging powers + 4H waiting for Plants T_T
                    Giggle100x

Comment

Working...
                    X