No more ToK Naked?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more ToK Naked?

I noticed for 2 consecutive days that all top 16 are dressed; not even one of them is naked... Does that mean Wartune removed the naked-exploit of ToK?

not for my server
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

They just didn't strip is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        I noticed for 2 consecutive days that all top 16 are dressed; not even one of them is naked... Does that mean Wartune removed the naked-exploit of ToK?
        Its a bug in cross-server top 100 rankings, hasnt been updated since 15th this month. Even if they are stripped, top 100 players are still how reset caught them on 15th. I reported this in bug section yesterday.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Agreed stupid ToK Players dont strip, looks like they want someone to strip them personally for them.

Now let's just remove ToK since nobody can clear it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
            Agreed stupid ToK Players dont strip, looks like they want someone to strip them personally for them.

1) I doubt they arent stripping because they arent intelligent enough
            2) They dont have to strip if they dont want to
            3) Who wouldnt want someone else to do it for them rather than getting up at 3am server time

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              Its a bug in cross-server top 100 rankings, hasnt been updated since 15th this month. Even if they are stripped, top 100 players are still how reset caught them on 15th. I reported this in bug section yesterday.
              it depends of when ur MT when done for if its done after 7:00 server time it dosen change so it will be the same as the ppl from last day. seen it offen when the MT where slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                They just didn't strip is all.
                ALL the top 16 DID NOT strip, for two days (now three days)??? That is insane, it could be a bug or Wartune really removed the ToK naked exploit.

Yes, I checked, and mine has not been updated since 17th of this month.

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post

At LEAST one of those top 16 should be naked. The fact that NOT even one of them is naked means there is a bug or Wartune removed the ToK Naked exploit, but I just realized it was because the rankings was not updated.

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                1) I doubt they arent stripping because they arent intelligent enough
                2) They dont have to strip if they dont want to
                3) Who wouldnt want someone else to do it for them rather than getting up at 3am server time
                I opened this thread, because most of the time, I see at least one of the top 16 are naked.. But now, ALL of them are dressed up, for 3 consecutive days...

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                it depends of when ur MT when done for if its done after 7:00 server time it dosen change so it will be the same as the ppl from last day. seen it offen when the MT where slow.
                Up until now, it was not updated on mine.

Comment

This. Not sure how it is for the rest of the servers but West is not updating as it should.

Comment

east is working just fine np

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      not for my server
                      You don't play in our timezone (US west), he is talking about proficient city wartune and yes it's been 3 days all our top cross server players are gone from ranking don't know how.
                      Last edited by TheLastSaamurai; 07-19-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                        You don't play in our timezone (US west), he is talking about proficient city wartune and yes it's been 3 days all our top cross server players are gone from ranking don't know how.
                        Well more or less (speculating) when they added Wilds patch rankings broke -- it only shows s1 and the Aeria servers. So I'm assuming that it had to do with that patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Well more or less (speculating) when they added Wilds patch rankings broke -- it only shows s1 and the Aeria servers. So I'm assuming that it had to do with that patch.
                          Yeah seems like it.

Comment

Well it is bad enough that we have to fight the top guys before the Sylph refinement was enabled .. not it is just pointless to run ToK. Don't know if R2 is to blame for setting the stage or the top 16 for playing the part against their fellow players. Either way everyone else is getting .... I guess the word used in these forums is "CUPCAKED" in a MAJOR way.

Comment

Rankings seems to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X