Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugestion

Hello i have 2 suggestions.
    1)I think all of us have a problem with star tears many of us cant pass the level in sky trail or get S to recive the wished star tear so here it is add the convert option example Water star tear in electro star tear or electro in dark or light ETC.
    2)Again many of us participate every day in Jewel Hunt and recive many things but i see Refinament Lock is useless i bet many people have 2k Refinament or better in they valut but again is useless withnout getting the Refinament Crystals to use them so my suggestion is to remove the Refinament lock and add Refinament Crystals.

The 2nd idea is very nice!
    But i think the locks shouldnt be banned from jewel hunt, just like 20% to get a lock and the other 80% for crystals, otherwise locks will be a little bit too rare for new players who dont got hunderds of locks yet.
    The colors, The grey
    The fire, The smoke,
    The lights, The dark
    To speak or to choke
    The words, That hurts
    The truth, The lies
    The wishpers, the noise
    Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Great ideas, but again R2 wont give a **** about this Get used to it, R2 doesnt care about what players suggest.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Great ideas, but again R2 wont give a **** about this Get used to it, R2 doesnt care about what players suggest.
        Yea i know well the vet wo take care of my server told me is better to post on forum to bring more interest

Comment

1. Definitely no. It's fine the way it is, already many people have 1 sylph evolved (meet so many of them in BGs and on my own server as well). And it shouldn't be too easy to evolve all sylphs. Were I allowed to convert Star Tears, I would've already evolved my 3 main sylphs.
          2. I'm not for removing Refinement Locks at all, but for adding Refinement Crystals. It's pain in the *** when you need to gather Refinement Crystals just to do 1 refine for 4-5 days (I'm talking about lvl. 5 ones).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            1. Definitely no. It's fine the way it is, already many people have 1 sylph evolved (meet so many of them in BGs and on my own server as well). And it shouldn't be too easy to evolve all sylphs. Were I allowed to convert Star Tears, I would've already evolved my 3 main sylphs.
            Seriously, to evolve my hades i am 9 tears, 260 divinity shards and 600 sand away. Its not possible to get tears on a daily or even weekly basis. I have no idea how long shards will be around but probably not long enough. If I could convert i would have the tears i need and still spend another month to month and a half getting the sand. Then there is still the shards to go. Converting tears makes total sense, just make it cost a good deal of gold.

Comment

Can't you get refinement crystals from blitzing solo dungeons? That is how I have been getting my level 2 refinement cystals. I get about 30 a day, sometimes more.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                Can't you get refinement crystals from blitzing solo dungeons? That is how I have been getting my level 2 refinement cystals. I get about 30 a day, sometimes more.
                If you are happy to get 2 refinament crystals from blitzing is your problem and dont come here with thiss S***s you get 30 per day because is lies

Comment

why can you not do maintenance at weekends

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                    If you are happy to get 2 refinament crystals from blitzing is your problem and dont come here with thiss S***s you get 30 per day because is lies
                    I am not lying about getting 30 a day. You just have to know which one to blitz.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      I am not lying about getting 30 a day. You just have to know which one to blitz.
                      Just to let u know, they are talking about crystals for 80 set...and no u cant get them 30 per day..so check first b4 trying to be smart...your 30 per day is probably for 50 set..and thats nothing xD

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
                        Seriously, to evolve my hades i am 9 tears, 260 divinity shards and 600 sand away. Its not possible to get tears on a daily or even weekly basis. I have no idea how long shards will be around but probably not long enough. If I could convert i would have the tears i need and still spend another month to month and a half getting the sand. Then there is still the shards to go. Converting tears makes total sense, just make it cost a good deal of gold.

Was this possible, I would've already had my 2 sylphs evolved and needed just a bit more Star Sand to evolve my 3rd sylph.
                        Because it's not, I only have 1 evolved sylph and nowhere close to evolving the second one.

I just think, it would be a terrible idea to give all those things to players so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          Was this possible, I would've already had my 2 sylphs evolved and needed just a bit more Star Sand to evolve my 3rd sylph.
                          Because it's not, I only have 1 evolved sylph and nowhere close to evolving the second one.

I just think, it would be a terrible idea to give all those things to players so easily.
                          Its not easy to get star shards, star sand, or divinity shards how, can you say making it so we can convert would make things too easy. Not to mention i have star tears i will never use taking up inventory slots.

Comment

They need to make the Lv 4 refinement crystals easier to get. There's no campaign to blitz to get them and it's a max of 2 a day from Nirvana. And 20 balens EACH discourages buying them.
                            Name: Phoenixia
                            Server: R2 S-319
                            Class: Mage
                            BR: 911k
                            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
                              Its not easy to get star shards, star sand, or divinity shards how, can you say making it so we can convert would make things too easy. Not to mention i have star tears i will never use taking up inventory slots.
                              Of course it's not easy and that's why I like it.
                              Would've been way too easy if we were allowed to convert Star Tears.
                              I will use all my Star Tears, eventually, I think (maybe besides light, unless Divinity Shards are available to get in some other way).

If you don't like those items taking your slots - sell them

Comment

Working...
                              X