Should I be a Crit Knight build or EWD Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be a Crit Knight build or EWD Knight

Hello, please tell me your opinion. Thanks.

Whatever you enjoy more.

Comment

under lvl 70= ewd.
      after lvl 70 you will have enough experience to decide on your own.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_bnguyen View Post
        Always EWD forever for knights and mages. I know some people tend to have a misunderstanding that crit is sometimes better. This is completely wrong. Crit gives you +50% damage occasionally, about 10% of the time. EWD gives you +50% damage ALL THE TIME. I have no idea why ppl like Arlad think that crit can ever be better.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
          I have no idea ....
          you never did.
          relax, don't think too much. you may end up hurting your feeble brain.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Always EWD forever for knights and mages. I know some people tend to have a misunderstanding that crit is sometimes better. This is completely wrong. Crit gives you +50% damage occasionally, about 10% of the time. EWD gives you +50% damage ALL THE TIME. I have no idea why ppl like Arlad think that crit can ever be better.
            Was going to comment about all the things in this .. then realized who posted it.

Moving on.

Comment

if u will spent montly u can go critical build when u get more high lv

Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

I don't know...crit gives +50% dmg...the astral adds another +50% dmg if you crit...I definitely crit more than 10% of the time...in fact I crit more than 50% of the time so my overall dmg is already more than +50%...EWD only gives +50%...hmm...no idea why anyone who can count will ever think EWD can out dmg crit...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Go crit... It is more fun than EWD.

Comment

try EWD with 8000+ block ,deflection astral and guardian angel might be fun

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      try EWD with 8000+ block ,deflection astral and guardian angel might be fun
                      That is overpowered... which means it is not fun... It is boring if there is no challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        That is overpowered... which means it is not fun... It is boring if there is no challenge.
                        if you think 8000 block = 99% block rate you are wrong, I am a good example
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Before lv 70, a knight should go EWD (unless cashes quite a lot)
                          After lv 70, EWD remains a safe bet to be a SOLID tank, since you can raise block and defence without worrying about crit.
                          Just don't expect to go far in trail/descend and probably you won't be top 3 in wb because your dmg, even though hi, will never be as hi as crit.

Keep in mind though that
                          a) most pve new features require to kill bosses in set amount of time, like descend and trail. To do that you WILL NEED hi damage, thus hi crit.
                          b) I get the feeling that pve bosses seem to have less resistance to crit
                          c) by going crit knight, you WILL have trouble in pvp since crit works far less there.

Comment

lvled to 70 and changed to crit. For me personally crit was bad lost a sheit load of defence.
                            Now swiyching back and making a lvl 10 wd

Comment

EWD is fun at low level . u dont have to waste your refinies or go for red sniper

Comment

Working...
                              X