Training your mount suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training your mount suggestion

When you are training your mount and you run out of whips, there should be a message pop up asking if you want to spend balens. I know there is a message when you first start but they need another one when you run out of whips. Somehow I just spend several hundred balens I had saved up. I don't know how it happened, I was watching how many whips I had.

Definitely agree.
    The same should be done while using Mahra.
    But I guess, they do that irritating pop-up in the beginning, which can cause use of balens when one runs out of Whips/Mahra and doesn't notice it early enough (being not careful enough, or what's worse, because of lag).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Definitely agree.
      The same should be done while using Mahra.
      But I guess, they do that irritating pop-up in the beginning, which can cause use of balens when one runs out of Whips/Mahra and doesn't notice it early enough (being not careful enough, or what's worse, because of lag).
      You know since it involves the use of balens i.e. real money you might want to consider contacting your local legal office to discuss fair trading laws for your respective countries. Given that they have constructed the event so that everyone needs to push a button "hundreds" of times and given the fact that there is significant lag that they have been informed of, a case could be made that this is indeed a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
        You know since it involves the use of balens i.e. real money you might want to consider contacting your local legal office to discuss fair trading laws for your respective countries. Given that they have constructed the event so that everyone needs to push a button "hundreds" of times and given the fact that there is significant lag that they have been informed of, a case could be made that this is indeed a scam.
        u ppl are so much worng for there is a botten for then u just dont remove the v on it so its ur own foult that u keep training

Comment

Good thing they have 1000 pop-ups when you`re plundering someone or when you sell different stuffs from inventory.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
            I believe, by chosing "do not show again" I agree and take full risk of my actions.
            We're talking only about suggestion of adding showing such pop up when you run out of your items (whips/mahra), not in the very beginning of training your mount (upgrading your sylph).

Also, as far as I remember, few months back, we needed to click only once a day "do not show again" while we were about to sort our items in the inventory automatically. Nowadays, we need to click that thing every single time we log back to the game.

Another nice feature, would be another checkbox in the settings menu - "Default Cloud City View - Hidden Players".
            Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-23-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              I believe, by chosing "do not show again" I agree and take full risk of my actions.
              We're talking only about suggestion of adding showing such pop up when you run out of your items (whips/mahra), not in the very beginning of training your mount (upgrading your sylph).

Also, as far as I remember, few months back, we needed to click only once a day "do not show again" while we were about to sort our items in the inventory automatically. Nowadays, we need to click that thing every single time we log back to the game.

Another nice feature, would be another checkbox in the settings menu - "Default Cloud City View - Hidden Players".
              I would love that to be implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                u ppl are so much worng for there is a botten for then u just dont remove the v on it so its ur own foult that u keep training
                Yes TjiTzUr you are correct but if you don't remove the v on it as you suggest then you have that box come up every time you train, independent of the number of whips you have. I personally used 18000 whips in this event so what you propose is stupid. The pop up box should only pop up if you are out of whips. The same problem used to exist for sylph enchanting but it was corrected.

Comment

A better suggestion is allocation point system put beside the mount stat a 0 (player can insert x number) click button and done. That way we don't ruin a mouse every 2 months clicking rewards/spamming train buttons.

This is similar to guild chest allocation system under GM priviledges so not very hard to implement the concept.
                  S435 Witchlight bluffs
                  Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                  39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Working...
                  X