Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[S9 Camp Calorn] Lv45 MP Dungeon. Boss Run 3 Players

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [S9 Camp Calorn] Lv45 MP Dungeon. Boss Run 3 Players

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a video of the Lv 45 Multiplayer Dungeon "Badlands" with you all, use it as a guide if you wish. I have pots on, but you don't need pots to finish this, already completed without pots.

Team: â‚*INGâ„¢ Despair Bigblette

Last edited by R23078284; 09-30-2012, 04:05 AM.
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

wow nice, 8300+matk for both mages, very nice. what lv. are your gems? lv.5+?
    Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 09-30-2012, 04:00 AM.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

LOLZ That Box Message @ Start Of Battle ._. I Did My Run with Yours truly, 1 Other Mage (he had Puri) and 2 Archers, was a very quick battle and retained mainly full HP, we alternated and timed each other's HP regen (when turn count is 1) and he perfectly Timed when to use Puri (we all keep our eyes on our status) so if there's bleed, we let him cast puri then we cast AFTER so his Puri gets rid of the big Ol mean debuff before it has a chance to work, But nice playthrough
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
        wow nice, 8300+ for both mages, very nice. what lv. are your gems? lv.5+?
        Probably Saw That purrty Lv.4 Mdef Gem which I Craved, at best all I use are lv.3's Q_Q not even full socket
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

@XLJ: my gems are full lv4, with 2 lv5 matk gems

@ProNab: hehe yeah, im currently running crit mage, wanted to get a video to show my crit 10.5k heals but this one didnt have it and i crit very often, currently have 1375 Crit.
          Last edited by R23078284; 09-30-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
            @ XLJ: my gems are full lv4, with 2 lv5 matk gems

@ProNab: hehe yeah, im currently running crit mage, wanted to get a video to show my crit 10.5k heals but this one didnt have it and i crit very often, currently have 1375 Crit.
            Debating wether I want a crit mage or go for disable which might benefit me more at higher lvls due to 100% certainty of +20% or higher dmg ._. that aside...why not change your name so it's not all #'s O_e
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

how do i change my name?

I used to run raw dmg build (disable crit lv4 astral) its really nice, but I've always wanted to really try crit build, so I'm committing to it til I see solid results.. atm I'm liking it a lot. One thing to consider for crit mage is, floating or crit dmg?

If used floating dmg: when you don't crit, your dmg is already weaker than when using disable crit astral, but you also risk the -% of lowering your already weakened damage, but when you do crit, you may also get a 21% (lv3 float)

If used Crit dmg: non crit won't be lowered, but crit dmg will be 100% increased every time ...

Comment

Would be nice with 4 members >.< COME ON S9 PLAYERS, LEVEL UP!! xD
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

wait until lvl50 dungeon that one is much more harder because the last boss once he is close to dead he summons 2 more of him self one having very high pdef and the other very high mdef and because of the random target system in this game its hard taking both of them down also they hit you for 5-10k each round.

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
                    how do i change my name?

I used to run raw dmg build (disable crit lv4 astral) its really nice, but I've always wanted to really try crit build, so I'm committing to it til I see solid results.. atm I'm liking it a lot. One thing to consider for crit mage is, floating or crit dmg?

If used floating dmg: when you don't crit, your dmg is already weaker than when using disable crit astral, but you also risk the -% of lowering your already weakened damage, but when you do crit, you may also get a 21% (lv3 float)

If used Crit dmg: non crit won't be lowered, but crit dmg will be 100% increased every time ...
                    Change Name via Profile I'm guessing?

Still Find Disable much more profitable unless ya crit at least one out of every 3-4 attacks

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                    Would be nice with 4 members >.< COME ON S9 PLAYERS, LEVEL UP!! xD
                    Not Many Eh?

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                    wait until lvl50 dungeon that one is much more harder because the last boss once he is close to dead he summons 2 more of him self one having very high pdef and the other very high mdef and because of the random target system in this game its hard taking both of them down also they hit you for 5-10k each round.
                    DaFuq? ._.
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Can't wait to be lvl50 to faceroll that place .... Or to get facerolled, only 2 possibilites anyway :P
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

Comment

bump, video is still usable for players just reaching 45 to see how boss is done

Comment

Working...
                        X