This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathly Sands and Fire Worms

Greetings, fellow Wartuners: I have a question, and I hope my more experienced peers might be able to help.
    I have used the search function on these forums, and no results were returned, so... my question.
    I recently unlocked the Deathly Sands, cleared the first (storyline/+NPC) instance, and I am now having terrible trouble with Fire Worms, particularly the "1000 HP per turn" debuff that wrecks my knight's unimpressive ~15K HP bar before I can clear the battle. Two Worms? Manageable. Four of them? Guarenteed death, and I have tried a few things, none of which permit me to progress any further than 2x Worm battles.
    Please, any suggestions? Assistance? Advice for a level 40 NubKnight that does not involve Balens?
    Many thanks for your time and help.

Lvl 40 knight here with ~15k hp too. The worms don't concern me much. Its not until I run into the boss that I have any concerns. 2 fire worms...like you said manageable. I can beat 4 if I don't afk. My lvl 32 Angels are what does it for me. They do damage, I do damage...worms don't last very long. Skill that I enjoy using in this situation is my Shadow Thrasher. Really works well on those little buggers. I usually alternate my slasher and shadow thrasher and throw up my bubble as I can. When rage runs low I'll slasher then ultimate slasher until I can use my shadow thrasher. Non-balen here too and gear not fully enchanted. Like I said the worms don't concern me until I run into that boss.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

maybe u dont have proper equipment. try to get full pvp set. u will much more stronger. n u have shield with u. use that skill.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
        maybe u dont have proper equipment. try to get full pvp set. u will much more stronger. n u have shield with u. use that skill.
        Yea pvp gear is almost a must have. I have it so that might be why I don't have many issues with the little ones.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
        X