More Guild Battle Participants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Guild Battle Participants

With All the server merges---Don't you think it is about time the Guild Battle Participant List is increased form 50 to 75?

I like the idea of more participants

Comment

Yes, give us more lag! We demand much more lag and black boxes! Instead of guild battles, give us guild disconnects!
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

40 or less is better so ppl will join top 8 guild instead of top 2
        IGN: Kill Me
        S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

I don't want more. 50 is enough. If you have more than 50 participants, that's wonderful when in some server GB become boring since less participants.
          AeonFlux
          Mage
          S3 Worg Lair Europe
          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

atleast more than 70 ppl online in gb time hard in my guild

Comment

And? If those people who can't get a spot don't like it, why don't they move to another Guild? 50 participants is plenty, and maybe some players should take that as a hint to think twice before they try and get into the top 2 Guilds on their server. I've experienced many issues on the top 2 guilds, where the Guild Master ends up cracking due to the amount of raging in the Guild chat about members "being left out". Even if the GM resorts to things like taking turns and swapping players, people still aren't happy so they leave. A wise thing to do, I think, instead of raging and pleading to try and get a spot. Raging has never gotten anyone far now, has it?

And I personally think we experience enough lagging as it is with just 50 participants.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
              X