Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Advance Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
    I've never run into an archer of equal br that could even come close to beating me. I'm talking about events where they take their sissy toons higher because of df when knights have no equivalent. Once advanced skills come into place who will want to drag a weak archer through an mpd when a strong knight can apply the same with every other attack while building rage? Try to stay on topic.
    oh, are knights getting a crit passive too?

Comment

umadknightbro?

Yeah, soon knights will own pvp /and/ pve. Oh well. Made peace with my class choice long ago. Besides, BR > class choice anyways (Shh, don't tell the knights they should have higher BR naturally, too. It'll go to their head.)

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        umadknightbro?

Yeah, soon knights will own pvp /and/ pve. Oh well. Made peace with my class choice long ago. Besides, BR > class choice anyways (Shh, don't tell the knights they should have higher BR naturally, too. It'll go to their head.)
        I find this to be true.

Comment

Working...
        X