TOK (Tower Of Kings)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK (Tower Of Kings)

Pls reduce power in tok easy, normal, hard, new players can't win in easy or normal, we have today try to tok normal and can't ended, all team had 120k br+ last fight (round 5) and transformed and used skils from sylph and damaged to our 100k damage! Pls reduce this power in tok

Why is ToK cross-server? That seems unnecessary and unfair. Especially given the fact that when it was released, those that were in the oldest servers still had issues with hard/nightmare(until they learned to remove everything they owned). Also, players that were around for it's release were able to get the most from it(no one in my server can beat normal yet, most can't beat easy still). We have players over 80k br in 60 sets, when tok was 1st released on Oceanic that was about the the br of top players for cross-server. What we fight now, if you're on a newer server, is just insane. We all just get the pony, then it's dead-content.

I think it would be a better mini-game if it weren't cross-server. I'd probably still do it daily if it weren't cross-server.

Comment

Working...
    X