• Show
Clear All

• US West Servers - Knight Class War Final

Your predictions for 1/2/3 ?

1. Wartawan
    2. Wardaddy
    3. Vulcan

was how it went last month.

I see this new person I never saw before "Wing" who is top of the BR now for knights.

Love to hear your predictions! (I've never won a wager, but would like to.. haha.)

Wing was there last cw too.. Kinda amazed, looked like he came out of nowhere. (The dude earned like 45k BR in a month LOL, I wonder where do people at such high BR get their BR from in such a short period of time)

For this month.. I still need to think a bit about it and check Wings stats. Though for the moment, I'm thinking of:

1. Wartawan
    2. Wing
    3. Wardaddy

Comment

Let me try:-

1. Wardaddy
      2. Wartawan
      3. Vulcan
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

If anyone can give some info on Wings stats and sylph thatd be great, got nothin to go on atm.

But I'd still say Wartawan and Vulcan are top 1 or 2 for now, Wartawan has insane stats alone, which will transfer to is sylph power,
        both have practically maxed sylphs (yes vulcans is gold but stat wise both very close),

i would say Zhuge for 3rd considering WARDADDYs sylph isnt much compared to the rest unless hes also hiding another near max sylph..

Comment

Wing is from Kabam, no idea why R2 implemented him in CW rankings, probably to mess up wagers.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
            If anyone can give some info on Wings stats and sylph thatd be great, got nothin to go on atm.

But I'd still say Wartawan and Vulcan are top 1 or 2 for now, Wartawan has insane stats alone, which will transfer to is sylph power,
            both have practically maxed sylphs (yes vulcans is gold but stat wise both very close),

i would say Zhuge for 3rd considering WARDADDYs sylph isnt much compared to the rest unless hes also hiding another near max sylph..
            Wing has like 20k more BR than Vulcan.. And, dont want to sound mean, but I always felt like Vulcan sucked (as a player) XD.
            Also, lol, you can't just cash enough to be well over 200k BR and only have a one star purple sylph.. Unless you're Kessar, but Kessar is awesome haha.

Wardaddy has "always" been better than Vulcan, even though Vul has higher BR. Wing has ~30k more BR than Zhuge too, so I doubt he'll make it in top 3.
            Safe bet would be the order I used above, considering they all play their finals. (and, yeah, I usually win my bets ever since I started paying attention to it, except the time Wardaddy won.. Really didnt expect that, though I'm 95% certain it was a conspiracy against me ! )

Comment

If u check cross server ranking wardaddy switxhed back to will destroyer build. This made me ****** up my wager. Always a next time

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                Wing has like 20k more BR than Vulcan.. And, dont want to sound mean, but I always felt like Vulcan sucked (as a player) XD.
                Also, lol, you can't just cash enough to be well over 200k BR and only have a one star purple sylph.. Unless you're Kessar, but Kessar is awesome haha.

Wardaddy has "always" been better than Vulcan, even though Vul has higher BR. Wing has ~30k more BR than Zhuge too, so I doubt he'll make it in top 3.
                Safe bet would be the order I used above, considering they all play their finals. (and, yeah, I usually win my bets ever since I started paying attention to it, except the time Wardaddy won.. Really didnt expect that, though I'm 95% certain it was a conspiracy against me ! )

LMAO, I'm always off by ONE in wagers and it always ticks me off. and yes the time Wardaddy popped out of nowhere completely caught me off guard as well..

I would go with your prediction, if we could get a little more info on whether wing is just in ranking from a glitch or actually there competing.

Didnt see him before (can't say for sure last CW because my server s1 was pitted only against Wartune-1 server)

will try to decide in a couple hours i suppose...
                if your order proved to be correct, you have my thanks. xD

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                  Wing was there last cw too.. Kinda amazed, looked like he came out of nowhere. (The dude earned like 45k BR in a month LOL, I wonder where do people at such high BR get their BR from in such a short period of time)

For this month.. I still need to think a bit about it and check Wings stats. Though for the moment, I'm thinking of:

1. Wartawan
                  2. Wing
                  3. Wardaddy
                  Welp my ... max balen bet lost because I didn't trust you.

For some reason I thought wing being added was a mistake, so I discounted him. If I listened to you I would have 100,000 Glory Crystals and be living in heaven =[

Comment

Back again, and just got 3 new mounts with 8.5k gc.
                    This is the first time i won wager, thank you so much guys for takin time to discuss ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                      Welp my ... max balen bet lost because I didn't trust you.

For some reason I thought wing being added was a mistake, so I discounted him. If I listened to you I would have 100,000 Glory Crystals and be living in heaven =[
                      Bah, there's always next month Cant win bets everytime

Comment

Working...
                      X