Experience Gain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Gain

I am loving the game but what I am hating is that once you get to lvl 30 the exp needed to lvl rises greatly. The cap is lvl 80 but its takes a takes days to lvl in just the 30s. For me lvl 32 is a pain because the quests for the Campaign dungeons only get you about 10% at the most and the MP dungeons get boring after doing them 50 mil times. I see a lot of people getting annoyed with it. I mean not everyone has the game to play and that's it. Some have kids or school or work.
    I would suggest raising the exp gain for bounties or at the quests you get for dungeons or MP dungeons. Something to help with the lvling. I can't imagine how long it will take to lvl once at lvl 70 i don't want to have to take a week of my life to just gain one lvl. I hope that you agree and do something to change this.

Originally posted by R21586468 View Post
    I am loving the game but what I am hating is that once you get to lvl 30 the exp needed to lvl rises greatly. The cap is lvl 80 but its takes a takes days to lvl in just the 30s. For me lvl 32 is a pain because the quests for the Campaign dungeons only get you about 10% at the most and the MP dungeons get boring after doing them 50 mil times. I see a lot of people getting annoyed with it. I mean not everyone has the game to play and that's it. Some have kids or school or work.
    I would suggest raising the exp gain for bounties or at the quests you get for dungeons or MP dungeons. Something to help with the lvling. I can't imagine how long it will take to lvl once at lvl 70 i don't want to have to take a week of my life to just gain one lvl. I hope that you agree and do something to change this.
    Exp gain increase is a good idea but are u really having that much of a trouble?
    i leveled to 35 quite fast actually
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Their are 100% exp scrolls in the shop. I do think though like all other gaming companies out there give some double experience events every once in awhile. Like a few times a month at least as this will bring more players on that server. I do agree gaining exp is pretty hard but it is still manageable. At least in the 40s if you do everything you're suppose to you can gain a lvl ever 2-3 days. Maybe incorporate some exp curve after lvl 50? So it is easier to level and balance it out bc at lvl 70 or so like the Thread started stated it probably will take a week or so to get one level.

Unless there is major content that is going to be added to keep us busy. There is no point in having to wait so long to level up. So far nothing is new in the game other than more campaign modes and new multi dungeons. Either levels need to be easier to obtain or more content must be added. Otherwise this game will get stale. There is a patch in October. So hopefully that will bring something to the plate. However, you stated it be a minor patch so I guess we can't really expect much. I just hope it isn't just a patch for the gem converter. Might as well not have a patch at all and just incorporate that right now.

Comment

Till lvl 35 its easy Considering u use 5/5 multi dungeons, after lvl 35 there no more Quests . Only daily ones
        Try that R21586468
        Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
        Server: S2- Edena Village
        IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
        BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
        Guild: Divine
        Contribution: 20.290
        If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          Exp gain increase is a good idea but are u really having that much of a trouble?
          i leveled to 35 quite fast actually
          I'm not having a huge amount of trouble but i just think it takes too long for being in the 30s. Especially since the max lvl is 80.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1c View Post
            Till lvl 35 its easy Considering u use 5/5 multi dungeons, after lvl 35 there no more Quests . Only daily ones
            Try that R21586468
            Wow i actually never made it past 35 yet so that I didn't know. Not sure how that is going to play out so should be fun

Comment

Just do everything available. Doing any available quests daily will get you leveled relatively easily
              Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
              X