VIP tokens and am not a VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP tokens and am not a VIP

They're taking up space in my inventory and I can't use them for anything. Maybe if there was a method to trade them in for more than just 1 gold coin or maybe some other items?

Or maybe each token can allow a free spin of the wheel every 48+ hours while the person is not a VIP. For instance, if I used say 5 tokens to spin the wheel, get an item, the next time I'm able to use it could be 48 hours later where I would then spend another 5 tokens for a free spin.

It would give the tokens a purpose for those who aren't VIP's but are still getting VIP tokens.
    Wartune: Ukiah Sands
    Archer: Laliat
    Guild: Darkness

That's a great idea

Comment

So are there any chances that we'll see players able to use five VIP tokens for a spin of the wheel in the future?
      Wartune: Ukiah Sands
      Archer: Laliat
      Guild: Darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Laliat View Post
        So are there any chances that we'll see players able to use five VIP tokens for a spin of the wheel in the future?
        Doubtful, but we can dream cant we.

Comment

It ld be nice if non VIP players could spin once per day at the cost of 5 tokens.

I mean we already take 5 tokens per day due to quest, and thats 2 spins for a vip member ( 3 used 2 spare ) whats wrong if non-VIP chars ld be able to spin once or twice ... ?
          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
          Server: S2- Edena Village
          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
          Guild: Divine
          Contribution: 20.290
          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X