This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insigs,,

are there any ways to collect insigs other than arena or bg??its hard for me to catchup with the time schedule..its 3 or 4 am in my time..

unless you become a VIP, no.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

getting vip won't catch up in insigs either... only way so faris only bg and group arena.

it would be a good idea if they open something else, something else that can help us insigs too, but also put a max on how much insigs you can gain. that way you won't have a guy with no life gains 1k insigs a day either.

so best way is to open a different way for people to gain insigs other than /on top of bg/group arena with a max cap of 500 insigs or something?
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

maybe if they can open something along the lines of duels or something. like you can fight other players like in bg, but dueling 1v1 and gain insigs that way from it. fight have to be player controlled, and you can only gain so much per player. and fighting higher ranked player gain more insigs, so you don't have some guy opening up 20 alts to gain insigs. lol
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

i do agree on that 1,hope they read this..i know lots of asian players complaining bout this issue also..but till now,we still dont see any solution regarding this time schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
            getting vip won't catch up in insigs either... only way so faris only bg and group arena.

it would be a good idea if they open something else, something else that can help us insigs too, but also put a max on how much insigs you can gain. that way you won't have a guy with no life gains 1k insigs a day either.

so best way is to open a different way for people to gain insigs other than /on top of bg/group arena with a max cap of 500 insigs or something?
            THIS, is a great idea.

Comment

we are playing NA server, we can't blame them.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
              (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It's possible to get insignas seed from the VIP wheel with the VIP tokens, so yes VIP helps with that, but you have to be wise enough to know how the wheel works and spin once you see plenty of "Victory" seeds.
                Paying for a game in a BETA state (unfinished product) is like paying for a car without seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                X