Guild Contest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Contest?

I Think A Good Suggestion Would Be Adding a Contest Option For Guilds.

The Asst. Officer/Guild Master Can Choose From a Variety Of Options To Choose From, To Help The Guild/Player, His/her Choice to What they Want To
    Do With The Prize He/She Has Won.

The Asst. Officer/Guild Master Will Have the Option On Putting On The Main Guild Page of the Item/Gold They Will Get.
    (A Picture of What They Will Win)

It Could Be Placed As Another Tab right Next To Announcements/Guild Info

(Back To The Variety Of Options Part)
    The Way The Guild Master Will Know Is That The "Variety Of Options" Will Keep Up With What The Player Does.
    Instead Of The Guild Master Just Saying There's a Guild Contest and just lieing to the Member. (dont Know if Someone Would Actually Do This)

Like Say---> For Example.

Contest: Who Ever Contributes 1000 First Wins (Just Something Simple, This Could Be Whole Lot Diffrent Later On)

Prize: 1,000,000 Gold + 500,000 Daru

It Could Help The Guild/Player

(Add A Start-Date And an Expiration date Option)

This Is All I Can Think Of At The Moment Feel Free To Add On--Anything To Make This Work ;]
    I Help In Anyway i can.

As nice as the idea sounds, you would see a lot of tiny/one-man guilds pop up just to exploit the system. Add in a member or level requirement and those one-man guilds become full of alts, and it hurts the legitimate smaller and just starting guilds.

There just isn't a way to implement this type of thing and not have it exploited. It would work better if there was a special event for the week with tasks designed for guilds, since it would be random enough to dissuade exploitation.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      As nice as the idea sounds, you would see a lot of tiny/one-man guilds pop up just to exploit the system. Add in a member or level requirement and those one-man guilds become full of alts, and it hurts the legitimate smaller and just starting guilds.

There just isn't a way to implement this type of thing and not have it exploited. It would work better if there was a special event for the week with tasks designed for guilds, since it would be random enough to dissuade exploitation.
      I'm Not Saying Like A Random Item pops up i'm saying that the Guild Master/ Guild Officer Puts The Prize That they own up for the Contest
      So If a Someone Makes A One Man Guild Just To Try and Earn Items he/she would just get the same item they put up
      I Help In Anyway i can.

Comment

Working...
      X