Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

US East CW final Archer vid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US East CW final Archer vid

Hello everyone.

After 3 month being in top 10 warrior hall im finally qualify in top 16.
    I think it will be hour of pain for me, but... it was funny.
    3 fights was freeroll (Ace(3rd br), Spartana(2nd br), Joker(14th br) not appear). Ty for them let peoples who didnt spend enough made little higher places
    Im rank 15 by br and rank 15 in prelims. Only guy with korean name have weaker br than me.

hope u will enjoy it.

Good job, congratulations. What was up with that Wennen guy, the one with no armor and no troops?

Comment

That Wennen guy is nowhere on the rankings list and looks like a glitch similar to the one that occurs often during GA. Personally i find it unacceptable having such a glitch in CW finals as it obviously affects final results.

Congratulations Safari, some really nice battles there.

PS: Hope this wasnt the original elitank, seriously eli is/was a skilled archer.
      Redemption

Comment

Wennen guy is probably a stand-in for the people who skip finals (i.e. Spartana, Ace).

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          Wennen guy is probably a stand-in for the people who skip finals (i.e. Spartana, Ace).
          Yup.

When someone doesn't show up to finals you get a AI freebie (as far as I know everyone gets it, since round robin format and all)

Comment

I believe he is cuz isn't it top 15. So u need 16 to fight even matches so everyone gets a free kill or maybe not..

Comment

Yes wennen is stand in.

Comment

wouldn't it be just as easy to bump up the next in line from warriors hall for no shows?

Comment

Originally posted by ..PCZ.. View Post
                  I believe he is cuz isn't it top 15. So u need 16 to fight even matches so everyone gets a free kill or maybe not..
                  Uh, no lol

It's top 16 with 15 matches, obviously you can't fight yourself, hence the 15 matches... Its simply an AI to make up for players who didn't show to finals.

In any case, nice job Safari. Some really good fights there.

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  wouldn't it be just as easy to bump up the next in line from warriors hall for no shows?
                  Just like how you don't need to participate in finals if you're in the noob bracket, same applies for Warlord's so they can't do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X