Apollo Seal drop - question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo Seal drop - question

So I had an Apollo Seal drop from one of the Imperial Chests earlier today.

I'm basically a complete newb. I know little to nothing about sylphs in this game, so I have a few simple question I hope somone could answer..

1. Is the Apollo Seal particularly good/rare?

2. Should I exchange it for 1,1k imperial shards, or keep it?

3. If I were to exchange it for shards, what should I go for? Kyanite? Divinity Shards(whatever they do)? Whips?

4. Is it easy to get a decent sylph in level 50 if I were to exchange this?

Thanks in advance, really need your help! (I'm a knight level 40 btw, if that matters)

Hrunar, Misty Haven S506

appolo is a rare sylph so i susgest u keep it till u can use it .

Comment

This sylph will be perfect for you since you're a knight. Keep it.
      85K BR | level 58 Crit Mage

Comment

Definitely keep it, don't think you'll have another lucky chance to receive it again.
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Can I not get an equally good sylph quite easily then without paying a buckload? My guild keeps telling me to exchange it..

Comment

If your guild tells you to exchange it they are either messing with you or they are complete morons.

"Equally good" means nothing. All sylphs have different skills and are good for different things. Throwing away an Apollo on an exchange when you don't have it (or any other premium sylph) is the most foolish thing I've heard in quite a while.

Oh and your Apollo will be Blue 1 Star when you get it. That mahra will take some time for a newbie player to collect.

Comment

How do I get mahra, and how much do I need (roughly)?

Comment

Mahra is rewarded in various event or you can buy them 35 balens EACH. They are used to upgrade the quality of your sylph (the number of stars you have and even the color if it) Also, each upgrade lvl need more Mahra than the previous star lvl. Can take a while, specially if you are a new in the sylph world.
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

So I should definitely keep it, no objections?

Comment

playing like a year still dont have that seal, dont exchange it

Comment

Just be very happy you got that lucky and keep it until you can activate it.

To make myself clear - anyone on this forum suggesting that you, a newbie player, should exchange it for some whips would be the object of utter ridicule.
                      Last edited by Yesheron; 07-27-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Some people just get jealous you know. Save the apollo for level 50. Its a rare slyph and your extremely lucky to get it. Apollo/Hades are pretty much casher sylphs.
                        Server- BriarWall Forst S494
                        Name- MrGaD
                        Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
                        Level- 59
                        Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Originally posted by Skallagrimsson View Post
                          So I should definitely keep it, no objections?
                          Keep it. 10000000% sure. Its a great AoE sylph (for arena and GB). Its strong.
                          Its rare to get one. like 1 in a 1000 chance.
                          A few whips and SC are a lot for u now, but later it will be nothing. Apollo will always be rare.

Comment

Congratulations!
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

1. Is the Apollo Seal particularly good/rare?
                              It is very rare and pretty good. Useful in any group fights (Guild Battle, 3 vs. 3 Arena). May be pretty strong in 1 vs. 1, although there are better ones for this.
                              Very good in Sylph Arena (one of the best, if not the best there).
                              2. Should I exchange it for 1,1k imperial shards, or keep it?
                              Definitely keep it unless you already have one.
                              3. If I were to exchange it for shards, what should I go for? Kyanite? Divinity Shards(whatever they do)? Whips?
                              See the answer to 2. question.

Divinity Shards are the synthesizing material for making upgrade of Apollo and Hades sylphs. You would need 500 Divinity Shards if you wanted to upgrade your Apollo or Hades. Of course, there are some other requirements you need to meet to upgrade your sylph.
                              4. Is it easy to get a decent sylph in level 50 if I were to exchange this?
                              No, it won't be easy for you to get a decent sylph quickly. Apollo has 1 star blue rarity on default. To make your any other sylph blue, you would need probably at least 2 months (unless you cash) after having levelled up to 50+.

Comment

Working...
                              X