• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena

make the match fair in arena

*SAME LEVEL
    *SAME BATTLE RATING

There is already a Battle rating match maker.
    It works like this.

If the BR of x team is lower than it searches for people in the same BR.
    Some of the time it cannot pair it with anyone their own level because they are already fighting.

So said y BR team gets paired with the closest to theirs (might be you) at that point in time.
    Alot of guilds time their arena so their high levels wont run into each other. Its something that will happen.

Comment

I have this idea about arena.1st i think 3 of the same class shouldnt be able to make a team(for example 3 arches) nearly impossible to kill unless your team is made up of 3 arches..Another idea is maybe when the battle starts the chat should be open for both teams so we can speak to each other-would make it funner i guess

Comment

I hate going vs 3 mages, don't have enough mdef yet 8( but other than that, I'd rather suffer a few quick losses in a row, than to wait 1-2 mins for a chance at a win for an evenly matched team.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
          There is already a Battle rating match maker.
          It works like this.

If the BR of x team is lower than it searches for people in the same BR.
          Some of the time it cannot pair it with anyone their own level because they are already fighting.

So said y BR team gets paired with the closest to theirs (might be you) at that point in time.
          Alot of guilds time their arena so their high levels wont run into each other. Its something that will happen.
          the problem is, we rarely fight teams that equal to our BR. example, my BR 15k, n my fren 10k 12k. total 37K BR. 8 from 10 matches we will fight more than 45k BR team. once we fought the strongest in the server. decimated within 2 turns, only with her AOE.
          matching system must be change. it count total BR n never face 5k BR above ours. if no teams within 60 seconds timer then it can pick random team. its not funny to receive 1 insignia in 10 matches streak.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            the problem is, we rarely fight teams that equal to our BR. example, my BR 15k, n my fren 10k 12k. total 37K BR. 8 from 10 matches we will fight more than 45k BR team. once we fought the strongest in the server. decimated within 2 turns, only with her AOE.
            matching system must be change. it count total BR n never face 5k BR above ours. if no teams within 60 seconds timer then it can pick random team. its not funny to receive 1 insignia in 10 matches streak.
            Yea I have to agree. It sucks running into the same team 8x in a row even when you wait to let them match up. I thought the GA was based on arena rank and not BR. I might be mistaken but it seems when I team up with some guildies we always match up against the top 40 in the arena. Rarely does it seem we match up with players who are comparable to their lvl/BR/rank. I can hold my own against some of them but against 3? No way. I understand the system works the way it works but it does suck getting paired up against teams that you have no chance against over and over again.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

i think total BR is enuf.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
              X