Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really. I loved seeing the same people every day lol easy to make friends that way. God knows its better to make friends than tons and tons of enemies >.> *cough* server merges *cough*
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Not merge servers but cross server competition either with solo duels, arena and battleground. If some servers have different time for events then just match servers with same event times. I have seen that in another game whereas guild fight other guild from other servers or same server as well. (Siege wars in runes of magic).
      Paying for a game in a BETA state (unfinished product) is like paying for a car without seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by R22237678 View Post
        Server merger is a great idea, or maybe while creation of new character there will be a randomized server selection?
        this way there will be fresh blood in old server and each server will be populated evenly... if not it will be really boring to see the same old faces everyday...
        ^ I like ....
        Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

only conflicting issue here is with ur "main" toon, like i have an old toon on server 1 a lvl 46 archer. and my new toon my Main on server 19, if server 1 and 19 were to merge which character would it select? being it is on the same account?
          Cambrooke

S103
          Guild: Beast
          Class Mage
          Might Rank #2
          VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Melanee View Post
            Not merge servers but cross server competition either with solo duels, arena and battleground. If some servers have different time for events then just match servers with same event times. I have seen that in another game whereas guild fight other guild from other servers or same server as well. (Siege wars in runes of magic).
            Oh i loved this in RoM! but i only had one person for competion even then, "Tooeasy" as his name was. wicked little rouge he was hehe. i sometimes miss that game
            Cambrooke

S103
            Class Mage
            Might Rank #2
            VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
              solo player eh?
              Well EVERYONE is basically a solo player, the only co-op this game has to offer is Multi-Dungeon and even THAT still doesn't seem very co-opish enough to fill the void -.- There needs to be a place we can all meet and chat ._. or a place where we can ALL chat w/o waiting 30 second cooldown like normal chat does when i'm trying to communicate with "random strangers" in the same map ._.
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Population is starting to be a concern. I agree that world boss is now nice for gold dura but my server is getting seriously quiet.
                I play on S8 Forest of Doom and over past week or so we seem to have lost 50% of the very active players.
                I suspect the problem isn't new servers but the lack of events and content implementation. In short game is lacking and people have got bored.

Now those of us that have played Crystal saga (CS) from the beginning know that this is R2's business model for income generation, fair enough.
                I would however argue this game doesn't have the same depth of gameplay CS had and therefore cant afford slow content release.

I remember the early days of CS and player retention never became an issue this quickly.

peace

Edit: Thinking about it servers were released a lot slower in CS.... a lot slower.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
                  only conflicting issue here is with ur "main" toon, like i have an old toon on server 1 a lvl 46 archer. and my new toon my Main on server 19, if server 1 and 19 were to merge which character would it select? being it is on the same account?
                  I assume you would be able to log onto each character by selecting original server but never play both at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
                    Oh i loved this in RoM! but i only had one person for competion even then, "Tooeasy" as his name was. wicked little rouge he was hehe. i sometimes miss that game
                    If you knew tooeasy then you know me as well :P
                    Paying for a game in a BETA state (unfinished product) is like paying for a car without seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by Melanee View Post
                      If you knew tooeasy then you know me as well :P
                      hahaha oh really?!? what was ur name??

MY IGN was Mysticsilence, quit shortly after they raised lvl to 85 or so
                      Cambrooke

S103
                      Class Mage
                      Might Rank #2
                      VIP 8

Comment

Working...
                      X