Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BattleGround Chest (BGC)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleGround Chest (BGC)

As A Mage I have noticed EVERY SINGLE Gem I've Gotten Has Been Patk Lv.3's....Rigged? or Just Bad Luck? DO Knights/Archers Get Patk/Matk? Do Other Mages Get The Same Patk Gems?...-.- Pisses Me Off When I Waste 20k on Nothing -.- (would prefer Kyanite or something which I've never got btw)
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

I usually wind up both crypt and BGC with Matk stuff. Seems to be the bad luck as im a knight.

Possibly just to make people mad idk.

Comment

Hopefully, gem transmutation will be here soon, thus you can convert the lvl 3 Patk gems to lvl 3 Matk gems. I do hope you haven't rage delete them.

Comment

Yeah i didnt know that and i tossed away almost all the unessecery gems for a mage >< and its funny couse they were up to lvl 4
        Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
        Server: S2- Edena Village
        IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
        BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
        Guild: Divine
        Contribution: 20.290
        If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
          I usually wind up both crypt and BGC with Matk stuff. Seems to be the bad luck as im a knight.

Possibly just to make people mad idk.
          If It's to make people "MAD" It's Working, and like I said..."RIGGED?" or at the very Least VERY Low Chance of getting a Useful Gem, seems like another "bad luck? buy some gems" kinda deal -.-

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
          Hopefully, gem transmutation will be here soon, thus you can convert the lvl 3 Patk gems to lvl 3 Matk gems. I do hope you haven't rage delete them.
          They're Withholding that till sales drop or go stale -.-
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            ...EVERY SINGLE Gem...
            Gems, eh? I wouldn't mind getting gems, so far all i've gotten is roughly 10k Daru. :/

Atleast you can sell gems (and in the future possibly transmute em).

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              They're Withholding that till sales drop or go stale -.-
              Coming this october.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
                Coming this october.
                They has 2-3 weeks to make it happen -.-
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...