Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9999 Inventory Stack & 1 Click Collect All Button

9999 Inventory Stack

I heard about this about 4 months ago and was like about time I really need this even more now then ever since all the new items ya have us obtaining. This will help so many players out and will make them much happier in the process.

This will allow every player room to be able to save up there event items that they worked so hard on to save and prepare for the generous events ya give us, the 9999 stack will help so much in this process.

Maps don't stack... why? everything else does - this takes up not much spaces 2 - 5 depending on the player but still it adds up when your collecting gems, sc, whips, and all the other new items.

This is a much needed item in this game if its not possible (which I'm pretty sure you can do this) just give us more inventory space,

open up 4 or 5 tabs for inventory but not at 1k ballens each its that's much for anyone to afford, if you go 400 ballens then even free player can open a row once a month.

1 Click Collect All Button

This is also a must!!!!

I used 80k soul crystals last soul crystal engraving event that's 850 times to collect which isn't that bad but still clicking the mouse 850 time is tiring.

The recent whip event I used 18.8k of whips collecting for about 1 hr and clicking about 4k times. I don't know about everyone else about 4,000 times

to click a mouse in 1 day got to be a new record for me. With this being examples of my reasons for the 1 click collect button will help.

If you can do this (which I seen it in other games) EVERYONE will be grateful. Thanks for taking the time to read and figure out if you wanna do this and how to go about doing it.

Thanks,
    Chris1909
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

I used 80k soul crystals last soul crystal engraving event that's 850 times to collect which isn't that bad but still clicking the mouse 850 time is tiring.

So I understand why 1 click is a must

Comment

Suggested many times and I STILL approve of this.

Comment

Working...
      X