X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena challenge

Hello,

if you attack someone in the arena do he get stats boost because he is afk? i am not talking about donators..i am talking about normal players like me,90% of the ppl i fight in the arena have 3200++ p.atk and 2700++ p.def also a highter M.def with same /lower lvl than me...i don't challenge mages since i have very low M.def,and btw archers have even higher stats xD..when i check the infos of these players ,after the battle, most of the time they have lower gears than me and low gems with extremely higher stats than me..so i just want to know if they get a boost or not(i have 2659 p.attack ,2445 p.def and 978 M.def i am a knight lvl 35 for now),so if they don't get any boost,and these stats are normal for them then tell me how they managed to do it with everything lower than me oO?

1 more thing the astrals they're using are lower than mine or same,only some of them have all orange or mix purple/orange.

thanks a lots.
    Last edited by Mouhsine; 10-02-2012, 12:45 PM.

hidden stat = guild skill
    temporary stat = stats potion/scroll
    strategy based luck = sometimes ur AI is stupid like using same skill 3 times eventho u have enuf rage to unleash your supapowaa skill.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i totally forgot about the guild skills since i am not in a guild yet...thanks for your help

Comment

Just because a player has the same gear as you doesn't mean they have the same stats per gear as you do. Really depends on how you spec your class as well. A knight going crit/patk instead of hp pdef/mdef and going dps will prolly struggle more than a knight who is going tank. Same principle for mages who want to focus on defense and neglect their matk. You spec a class to counter what your class is and you will struggle.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
        X