Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Refined Goddess Blessing and Aegis Major

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refined Goddess Blessing and Aegis Major

Just posting this to suggest that a note or something is added to these letting people know that you cannot equip both these astrals at the same time. A bit disappointed that I actually spent 7k astral points for something I can't equip with my Goddess blessing because I didn't know about it. ^^

Yes, there are a few astrals that are incompatible with each other. I haven't found the list yet though it would be nice to have one.

Comment

I agree that is important.

Comment

well actually even though their end result of the astral is reduce damage
        its not not exactly same

cause one reduces by percentage and it can vary on ur damage rate like lets say ur goddess blessing says it will reduce 3% and u get 2000 damage u get 1940 damage right but if ur damage is greater u might reduce more
        but aegis major reduces damage on an exact scale so if say u have reduce damage by 200 and get 2000 damage the reduced damage will be 1800 no less

so they are not exactly same so i don't know why its not compatible with each other since they are different astrals

just that their job is reduction of damage
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Wow, good to know. Thought having both would be good for my tank. Glad I didnt waste the points before reading this.

Comment

all i wanted to know was how aegis worked..so now i know its exact reduction of dmg.. well i would rather go with the percentage then the exact. because lvl 1 goodness blessing is - 4% will aegis major is - 40... so lvl 2 = -8% <> - 80.. lvl 3 = 120% <> 120 .... which would b better do u thing if u done the math

Comment

Originally posted by DaVille View Post
              all i wanted to know was how aegis worked..so now i know its exact reduction of dmg.. well i would rather go with the percentage then the exact. because lvl 1 goodness blessing is - 4% will aegis major is - 40... so lvl 2 = -8% <> - 80.. lvl 3 = 120% <> 120 .... which would b better do u thing if u done the math
              Goddess blessing only reduced 2% btw, and Refined Goddes Blessing reduced 3%. where as Aegis reduced 20 points and Aegis major reduced 40.
              Goddess blessing always trumps Aegis except if you're on lvl 1-20 where the damage received from attacks are less than 1000

let's say you have lvl 10 refined GB and Aegis Major. One reduced 30%, and the other one reduced 400 damage. 3500 final damage received is way better than 4600.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The one is for low lvls better (Aegis Major) that damages are lower and the percentages are smaller and the other (Goddess Blessing) is better for higher lvls. But who of the small lvls can have stars like these? The good thing is that at least you can have it together with illusion that is still a damage reduction typically one!

Comment

Working...
                X