dieing servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dieing servers

Many servers throughout the game have begun dieing i myself play on different servers and the easiest way to realise that servers are dieing is events. World bosses on servers such as s10 have only around a 120 max number. while on s15 there are 300+ at a normal boss which is still low. is there any way that we could get some of the servers combined, and be able to increase numbers on each server. group arena has so few people in it on s10 that you constantly play the same team and they are rarely close matches.

You have to understand something.They do not care about that.More servers more Money(so they think)The main reason the servers are dying is due to the Lack of Game play,Lack of completed "promises". Look at it like this....The have what now? 30 servers??? Why? They don't even have the game complete.I mean go to your Farm and ask yourself Why do they not even have the Plots on the Farm complete?Yet they have 30 servers.This mean that They care more about making Fast money,then they care about Keeping a Great(could be Great) game a float.Free advice:When you get on a game and you see Coming Soon,repeatedly in the game.Yet New servers poping up every week.The Game will be sinking very soon.Enjoy the Advice.(It's a shame this really is a Game with lots of Potential.)

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
      You have to understand something.They do not care about that.More servers more Money(so they think)The main reason the servers are dying is due to the Lack of Game play,Lack of completed "promises". Look at it like this....The have what now? 30 servers??? Why? They don't even have the game complete.I mean go to your Farm and ask yourself Why do they not even have the Plots on the Farm complete?Yet they have 30 servers.This mean that They care more about making Fast money,then they care about Keeping a Great(could be Great) game a float.Free advice:When you get on a game and you see Coming Soon,repeatedly in the game.Yet New servers poping up every week.The Game will be sinking very soon.Enjoy the Advice.(It's a shame this really is a Game with lots of Potential.)
      Trying Out Other Versions Seeing if they show any more promise, trying out a link i saw in an earlier post whom someone ( I won't name) assumed was a scam site but turned out to be another legit wartune site, go with the company that shows higher results -.-
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
        its called being in the beta and or alpha stages and while in this stage MANY rts's have done this if not all of them just because the companys a little money hungry doesnt mean

the games going to die considering how often people over pay for balens wich i think is a complete rip off im just saying 100 dollars for 10k balen is being greedy

but with all this in consideration it takes a lot for a companys game to fail now a game on byond.com(not advertising using as an example) there ran by ordinary people and they

fail CONSTANTLY because they don't have the resources to keep their games going, i know that 100 dollars for in game currency is a huge rip off but its how they pay for the

servers its how they pay the people working for them its how they pay for everything and really this is the 2nd mmo/rts hybrid ive ever saw and seeing as there drawing in people

like crazy and people are paying for balens like crazy(mostly because of the first charge pack), and some are also paying for vip and thats about 8 or 10 dollars a month(after all

rune-scape has been floating for many years off of its 10 dollar subscriptions)

Sources: experience with games that have failed
        Vovins fall(never got any donations)
        tons on byond(non profit organizations)
        Fortune online(i didnt think it would fail but they didnt get enough donations or enough players)

AND as for R23349656's idea its actually good but they cant combine the servers because many people have characters on different servers and they would possible be forced to

choose between the 2 unless they made a character save system or something that allowed X ammount of characters per server per account
        Last edited by Neftalian; 10-04-2012, 02:33 PM. Reason: fixing problems

Comment

they can do a servers merge...like what happens in Evony... when a server dies...they combine 2 servers or more to make one better server, well it's not that hard to merge an account into another server, but need some work to see who's active and who's not but it's all fixable

Comment

Working...
          X