Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The New Cards To Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Cards To Recharge

You should get the other new any cards to recharge. UGC (Ultimate Game Card) isn't work anymore no more while its gone. So I suggest you to get the new cards to recharge, I'm pretty sure the people will want this also so we don't have any problems with recharges. TY for reading.

-Miyu -S364 Crimson Peak

well idon't know this idea ,can be applies here or no ,,but 'ill say it anyway why u don't make reborn for player who reach to max lvl and start play from first ,but don't start from lvl1 ,,,,,it 'ill be good if he started from lvl 60 and ,,,he can be 2 characters in 1 for e.g if he was mage after reborn he can start as archer and player as archer and mage at same time ,,,,,and u wartune try to put new skills combine the 2charcter ,,,,it 'ill be little complex but it 'il be good addition

Comment

I have noticed in the last while that there. Since UG cards are no longer around that other game companies are putting there own game card out. Why doesn't R2 put there own recharge cards out. There is enough players to render it. MissHobo40 S1 Ever

Comment

im hoping they let us use karmakoin cards to recharge since those are already established and readily avaliable in shops

Comment

Working...
        X