Bringing back the lv32 reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing back the lv32 reward

I like to see the lv32 reward you had a few days ago to be made permanent. I was 1 day late myself and now that i know abit more about pvp in this game i see that yr creating quite an annoyingly big gap between the people who started playing long time ago and the people who just started. The reward was ofc fun for the people who get it but for me it just means im hit with the annoying reality that i have to spend 1 or 2 weeks of extra farming insignias to get a 900 (the most expensive) costing weapon that everyone around and above me already has. I like trying to catch up to the rankings but with cruel events like this you are ruining any attempts at that.

Thus i like to see this reward made permanent, or the pvp gear not that expensive anymore. an idea?

dont know what are u on about lol... say clearly what u want.... what is the lvl 32 reward they had a few days ago? Obviously there must b an annoying big gap between people who started playing long time ago and the people who just started... lol r u stupid?

Comment

HUH what are u talking about ?
      which server are u from
      New or old?
      are u talking about the balenor reward for hitting level 30?
      Cause i am unaware of any event giving free insignia or PVP equipment
      but there is something for PVE equipment like the one u sysnthesis
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

before it use to be reach level 20 and lv30 to recieve free weapon, gold and other stuff but R2 has moved the requirements to lv25 and lv32

which can be quite difficult since you have what 5 days or 1 week to reach these levels from server launch or the time you create your character..

Comment

requirium staff and another weapon, i dont think they are the arena weapons though

Comment

Yes saliora's blessing and Balenors something
            Epic Level 20 and 30 weapon/Gold/Daru and someother stuff not arena PVP stuff
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              Yes saliora's blessing and Balenors something
              Epic Level 20 and 30 weapon/Gold/Daru and someother stuff not arena PVP stuff
              those are old events. we got new ones now. and yes after 7 days in server you can no longer get the lvl 35 pvp weapon at lvl 32.

Comment

your miss informed it takes a matter of HOURS if not MINUTES to hit 25 not days same with 30+ unless you waste time and do nothing but farm resources which is suggested by a lot

of people i know it doesn't take that long because i pulled it off back when i didn't know anything about the game

Comment

Working...
                X