What Chinese Servers are having and we're not... yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Chinese Servers are having and we're not... yet

At 02-Oct-2012, the following are what Chinese Servers are having, and we're not yet having...
    - Gems Converting (PAttack -> MAttack, etc) (Coming soon...but still not here yet hehee)
    - Costumes (or Fashion, as they called it)
    - Mounts
    a. Mounts
    b. Feeds (for mounts, obviously)
    - Wings
    - Orange Sets Equipment
    a. Further synthesis option
    b. 'Heroic' Mode on Multiplayer and Single Player Dungeons. These are the places (I think) to gather the unique items needed to synthesis Orange Sets
    - Guild Wars
    - Titles (between 'Level' and 'Guild' on status page)
    a. Achievements to unlock different Titles
    - Talents. Under skills, Talents boosts your skills. More damage, lower CD, etc.
    - Substitute (or Duplicate). Fights a world boss when you check to use one. Apparently using the AI.
    - Dark Knights and Dark Priests. Higher level Followers. After Angels and knights probably.

Probably lots of other things, minor and major too.

automatic solo dungeon completion

Comment

U obviously don't know the difference
      R2 began this game 2 months ago
      Chinese version has been running for a long long long time
      Ofcourse there is a difference
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Just w8 guyz its a 2 month game. Eventually it will become more like chinese "wartune"
        Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
        Server: S2- Edena Village
        IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
        BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
        Guild: Divine
        Contribution: 20.290
        If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

New!! This game is 2 months old!! Why we no have all these wonderful things nao? R2 give us all these things nao with all the bugs that come wit it!! We want nao!! Then we complain when things don't work right! Give us things to complain about nao!!

Sorry being very sarcastic. As its been said this game is still new. They are rolling new things out as the game becomes more stable. Would you rather them roll out all this stuff with bugs and glitches and half of it not working? Would that be better? They seem to have an idea of what they are doing. Just be patient.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
            New!! This game is 2 months old!! Why we no have all these wonderful things nao? R2 give us all these things nao with all the bugs that come wit it!! We want nao!! Then we complain when things don't work right! Give us things to complain about nao!!

Sorry being very sarcastic. As its been said this game is still new. They are rolling new things out as the game becomes more stable. Would you rather them roll out all this stuff with bugs and glitches and half of it not working? Would that be better? They seem to have an idea of what they are doing. Just be patient.

well they slowly release then it will look new ... lol

Comment

Thanks for info, that's a good list to know which feature will implement in the future of this server. But I prefer fixing a current bug more than a new feature right now imo.

Comment

Sorry. I didnt mean to come off as "whining" or "complaining".

It is just a list of "what to expect".

I didn't ask for the features to be implemented now. Work the bugs off, tackle any new ones and implement them when the game is stable.

PS: But don't you think that is so hypocritical when all they did are rolling out new servers.....

Comment

guys-_- if all patch has been updated all? what will u do? (boring@_@ cause to strong) (balenor will have 100K BR'think u could defeat him/her or even damage them ? (confuse cause to much feature and patch)? slowly but surely . GM has thinking right, what should he does. just patient. ^^

Comment

They also have a Better Guild Chat System and Auto Run to next place needed for questing inside a Dungeons....and Market place up and working and CHEAPER Voucher per usage.. example 1 voucher is needed for cool downs up to like 20mins, then only 2 is needed up to 30 mins cool-downs etc... and much more stuff on there!

Comment

Most of us already expected this, plus thats not even the real chinese version, more of the japanese,Chinese is way ahead of the game

Comment

I just wonder when will they start adding things.

Comment

Who can give me link of Chinese servers. I wanna test!
                          IGN: newzombie
                          server: Roaring Wetlands
                          Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

If you guys all know, that the Game is only 2+ Month old and they already planning to release a couple of new Patches, then why you are still complaining ?

Have all of you reached the maximum or just flaming because you are bored and can't/won't train further?

I seriously don't understand the problem...HeavyWind is absolute right what if they are going to release all at once...and then what you are going to do?

Also like it seems the Chinese/Japanese Server is much cheaper because of the low budget the people earn and R2games of course knows, that Americans or what ever have a larger pocket so....they are going to release it one by one to get the multiplier effect which result is 1 + 1 + 1 = 5 .

It's basic nothing more then Marketing which is nice for the Company but somewhen annoying for the users

Comment

Working...
                            X