This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the heck wartune!

new to the game but is it me or do mages have no purpose to be in this game i can even take a same level person with thats eather an archer or a war. the mages are so week its pathetic i am a 32 mage and in a BG to be 3-5 shoted by a 36 archer using 28 troops. i begging you do something to help out the mages to have a -6 % chance not to be crited and have an archer crit me 5 times and me dieing there no fun in it or honor.

what the heck newbie!

couldn't you see that this is the Crystal Saga forums and NOT the Wartune forums? You have this post in the wrong place.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
      what the heck newbie!

couldn't you see that this is the Crystal Saga forums and NOT the Wartune forums? You have this post in the wrong place.
      good job

Originally posted by R23580671 View Post
      new to the game but is it me or do mages have no purpose to be in this game i can even take a same level person with thats eather an archer or a war. the mages are so week its pathetic i am a 32 mage and in a BG to be 3-5 shoted by a 36 archer using 28 troops. i begging you do something to help out the mages to have a -6 % chance not to be crited and have an archer crit me 5 times and me dieing there no fun in it or honor.
      I find warriors are weaker than mages, just depends on your skill... But indeed archers are very OP.
      Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Moved to Wartune Game Discussion.

It's really not necessary to point out every single thread that is in the wrong place. Be nice to the new people- they won't stick around if they post and are met with hostility.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by NovaWolf View Post
          good job

I find warriors are weaker than mages, just depends on your skill... But indeed archers are very OP.
          Every class will be weaker than another class and every one will be weaker then the cashers
          Depends on skill build, gear and if you have a clue what you are doing.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Moved to Wartune Game Discussion.

It's really not necessary to point out every single thread that is in the wrong place. Be nice to the new people- they won't stick around if they post and are met with hostility.

quite true , notice that new players are not sticking around , at the end we have to battle the same old foes

Comment

i can only say u are NOOB. Mages are the best class in this game. lvl it up to 50 and people are begging for u to join them :P
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

From what I've heard post 50...time to shine for the knights
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R23580671 View Post
                  dude get u some pdef ast with some pdef gems maby re tune ur skills as u prob done all the ones u can at lvl 1

Comment

For all we know, he could be an 8k BR fighting 14k BR's. Even a 1-2k BR difference is a tide turner, not to mention almost half of it.

Comment

first time i've seen someone complain about a mage being too weak.... amazing i agree with this thread, buff mages ! like every other class is trying to do
                      Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Working...
                      X