Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Divide Gods Descent by Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divide Gods Descent by Class

Would be nice for rewards for things like first kill and rank to be divided by class for Gods Descent. Similar to the way World Boss fights now have separate rankings. This would solve the unbalanced advantage for archers getting ahead very fast due to slow debuff.
    Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
    s 343 Chasm of Horrors
    Guild Gemini

This shouldnt even be a suggestion they should already have this implemented. They give important prize for first kill but obviously top mage or top knight wont be able to beat top archer. Stupid development everywhere in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
      This shouldnt even be a suggestion they should already have this implemented. They give important prize for first kill but obviously top mage or top knight wont be able to beat top archer. Stupid development everywhere in this game.
      Or they need to make bosses immune to slow. It is completely stupid that archers that cant beat players in solo arena and yet outperform on bosses in spire, GD and Skytrials.

Comment

i bet 3 of you are knights
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

@ Hot Shot i wonder if you have any idea how noobish you sound and how useless you look^^

Comment

I don't think making monsters immune to slow would make archers deal less damage but yes they would have to spend more balens on late bosses (as mages, and with the new skills, knights as well). Even if they divide it, it would reward 3 people instead of 1 per server, still wouldn't help the remaining people.

I would just remove the first kill prize completely. It's supid. Add star tear to normal kill reward instead for late bosses.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              I don't think making monsters immune to slow would make archers deal less damage but yes they would have to spend more balens on late bosses (as mages, and with the new skills, knights as well). Even if they divide it, it would reward 3 people instead of 1 per server, still wouldn't help the remaining people.

I would just remove the first kill prize completely. It's supid. Add star tear to normal kill reward instead for late bosses.
              The fact that many players, including pure free ones, already have evolved sylphs after just 2 GD events, proves all of you wrong
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I'm just going to point this out. 1) Splitting it to between class would be stupid. You're giving your Top Knight, Archer, and Mage the kills and increasing them more. 2) Knights will receive the freeze ability shortly so don't eliminate freeze on the bosses. 3) If you want the first kill spend more quit complaining. If you can't kill it first try the next one eventually you'll get one.

Comment

It is not about the damage dealt you noob. The point is that archers get a lot longer to kill the bosses before the 1000% buff kicks in.

Comment

Yep, I would agree with this, just as much as I disagree with the titles now having stackable stats

On the other hand, this game has always rewarded the strongest players so nobody should be surprised with anything nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X