Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    *Mage shamelessly butts in...clearly I'm an expert on knights XD*

Reverse Damage might have been beneficial (as a sort of minor bleed) in a close fight in CW before they changed the rules. When it was straight hp rather than highest dps (if I understand the rule change, you can have higher hp, but still lose now by doing less total damage than the other player), that 1k damage every turn might have been enough to make a difference. However, I hear that reflected damage does not count towards your total damage done to the other player (neither does bleed), making it seem kind of a wasted skill to use in CW now.

It's hard to think of instances where small amount of flat damage over time is more useful than higher total damage done all at once. Bleed rune costs 0 rage and can sometimes be doubled with another skill (when timed right, you can sometimes get both skill and rune in same turn). Kind of hard to imagine knights having much use for a skill that costs rage, gives comparatively little benefit for rage spent, and is outperformed by a rune. Even with bonus time boosting reflected damage, I'm not sure many fights go long enough for the reflected damage to outperform other attacks.

The nerf to block heal is total garbage, in my opinion. It feels like one more kick in the pants to the class that has the roughest time already. The game rewards dps more than defense and heals; archers get a comparatively easy ride (I've played all 3 classes; my main is a mage). Yes, there are heavy cashed, godlike knights that can annihilate nearly anything that faces them. Should every knight, cashed or not, be nerfed because there are a few people with enough $ to become virtually untouchable? If so, then why do they not deal nerfs to the other 2 classes as well?

Perhaps the problem is I expect the game to be balanced...that there should be a fairness between the classes so that all have a chance to succeed in the game without having to guess which class and which sylph will be blessed by the devs. Instead, it feels like the game is favoring archers over other classes by giving more rewards for individual dps than for anything else and is more and more pushing us all to the same cookie cutter attack + crit + gaia/Hercules build as a result. So long as the focus remains on single target dps, the game will be slanted to favor archers and to favor gaia/herc.
    i agree dude. just coz some knights on china servers are untouchable, that doesnt mean they can nerf all the knights in here.
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      No bro, not just low %, lets say their suntoria was capped to 3k heal per turn and restoration was changed to max heal of 10k, thats exactly whats happened with knights
      that i know bro , what exactly happened to knights,but *****ing devs, they love the bouncy bo obs mages, they wont even reduce their healing by 1%, thats why they wont ever cap it. its like expecting the impossible to happen.
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
      X