Guild Level over 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Level over 10

I've searched the forum, and can't seem to find this anywhere. The suggestion of having the Guilds go beyond lvl10, I would have thought would be a NEED! Especially with the 'new' 80s dungeons etc. A lot of servers have had max guild buildings for over a year now... please look into implementing this to be upgraded further
    Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

What this has to do with 80 dungeons? Or with guilds having buildings maxed?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I was just saying seeing as they are implementing some of the forum ideas (80s dungeons mentioned), that maybe it's time to up levels of guilds. In turn this would give us the ability to upgrade guild buildings (which addresses your second question).
      Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

bad idea... my idea just fix this lag caching lol would be better like past

Comment

I agree to this. I would love to get more out of my guild. Stats should be doubled (lvl 10 strength > 20) and so on. Would be awesome to have.^^

Comment

in next patch we're see a secong page on guild skils, new shop in guild and new mini boss (earned daru gold and expecially rare items for new guild shop) for member on guild

Comment

Originally posted by Malxik View Post
              in next patch we're seeing additional 10 second delay loading page for guild, new balens only shop in guild and new bugs (deleting daru gold and expecially rare items from inventory)
              Fixed Your Post :-)
              Server: Armor S6
              IGN: Xanthralla
              Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
              X