Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have info on advance runes or advance class skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh about the adv runes..ive only got brut,blood,heal and guardian atm..but only brut and heal have the adv option under them
    might be because i havent maxed the other 2 yet thou

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
      i was getting 22 for a win and 6 for a loss im sure,,,for the weekly it depends which group you finish in(diamond 2000,gold 1500,silver 1200 and iron 900) atm the rankings aint working but over 2 days ive accumulated 136 league insig(been facing some monsters in the arena so far)
      aslo does card deck bonus apply too?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Advance skills - u need to have a full dragonsoul and complete some quests to be able to access them. Mine isn't full yet so I dont know what else is required yet.

Astrals: You can buy them but you need to unlock the astral slot which requires you to capture 5000 astrals before you can use the 1st slot. THe 2nd slot requires advance skills.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

you can't advance amnesia. my guess i you can't advance chaos or rage either, but i can't confirm since mine aren't level 10. you can advance brutality, heal and guardian for sure, so my guess is top row can get advanced while bottom row can't.

it takes 10 mystery runestone to unlock an advanced version of each rune. that is 200 league insignia. once unlocked, the rune will be lvl 1/8. for guardian, lvl 1 reduces damage received by 52%. lvl 2 is 54%. both still have 3 uses. lvl 8 is 70% reduction and 4 uses. not sure of whats in between.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            aslo does card deck bonus apply too?
            i dont have that card and no one i ran with had it,ill try find out from guildies/server mates who have it

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
              you can't advance amnesia. my guess i you can't advance chaos or rage either, but i can't confirm since mine aren't level 10. you can advance brutality, heal and guardian for sure, so my guess is top row can get advanced while bottom row can't.

it takes 10 mystery runestone to unlock an advanced version of each rune. that is 200 league insignia. once unlocked, the rune will be lvl 1/8. for guardian, lvl 1 reduces damage received by 52%. lvl 2 is 54%. both still have 3 uses. lvl 8 is 70% reduction and 4 uses. not sure of whats in between.
              Nice to hear.
              Would love they increased the Guardian Rune effect to last 3 turns at some point.

Comment

don't think they did. lvl 8 advanced looks like its still 2 turns.

Comment

Well, Guardian Rune is still awesome, but it's a shame I need to make the choice whether to double or to receive less damage the next turn.

Comment

did anyone advance class and can show the description of the skills? i want to see those and like i said before the translation from chinese seem inacurate, im still pretty far from adv class myself but im curious to know about the new skills

Comment

Working...
                    X