Circuit Quest Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest Option

Would be nice to have option to abandon some CQs like you can bounty quests. What is others opinion on this?

It would be nice but they won't make it happen since they need player to cash more to skip a quest
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Just remove the killing sylphs quest. That seems to be the most time-consuming quest. Not to mention just boring. And...How do the poor sylphs feel?! Their virtual hearts must be broken.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Would be nice if we could use those Imperial Seals we received while Circuit Quests were introduced.
        I still have a few of those Seals, but are unusable.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
          Just remove the killing sylphs quest. That seems to be the most time-consuming quest. Not to mention just boring. And...How do the poor sylphs feel?! Their virtual hearts must be broken.
          on next patch the sylph hunt will be reduced to 5 kills. except on atoll 2, i think they forgot to fix it.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            on next patch the sylph hunt will be reduced to 5 kills. except on atoll 2, i think they forgot to fix it.
            Oh, really? Well, that's handy. Very handy. ;3 Apart from the whole Atoll 2 thing.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
            X