Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Post your dreams and hopes for this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your dreams and hopes for this game

Since archers got a... little bit OP, knights fell in the worst class spot and mages being somewhere in the middle (but nowhere near the top), how about making sylph attack the type of your class?
    That way archers will still have an edge against mages, mages will overrun knights and knights will still be able to beat archers, even after they got block nerf.

Unless someone can re-define the rock-paper-scissors game principle, I see it as archer beat all, knight lose to all and mage beat knight (talk about similar cash, BR and exp players)

PS: I know it will never happen, but no harm in dreaming, right?

Simple fix bugs and stop picking on knights

Comment

lol the next archer complaint will probably be the fact they have a chance for 2 stuns or IS being an attack that reduces damage dealt by enemy by % (basically the same as apollo's but apollo's doesn't deal damage) tbh nerfing a class into the ground and taking away the benefits it had are a bit silly, but at the same time I can understand a block nerf when people start breaking 500k+ hp because each block by that point would be 20k hp restored.
      S435 Witchlight bluffs
      Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
      39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
        lol the next archer complaint will probably be the fact they have a chance for 2 stuns or IS being an attack that reduces damage dealt by enemy by % (basically the same as apollo's but apollo's doesn't deal damage) tbh nerfing a class into the ground and taking away the benefits it had are a bit silly, but at the same time I can understand a block nerf when people start breaking 500k+ hp because each block by that point would be 20k hp restored.
        yea but if their going to berf dont make as low as 3k it would be better as 5k would negate more atks that way it be a bit helpful

Comment

Comment

That notorious topic spammers/trolls disappear.

Comment

I Want my Triton
              ᔕauron

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                Since archers got a... little bit OP
                , I see it as archer beat all,
                lol another post like this, archers OP? We now have no df lol in anything that actually gave us an advantage like trail, and probably be same in gods decent lol, and knights now have a better speed reduction skill then archers, a 1 second speed reduction cd skill when paired with biggest rage gain in all classes means you can keep ppl/ bosses de bugged permanently, archers can't do that lol. And on top have you have biggest passives out of all 3 classes. The knights advanced skills are far op compared to the useless skills archer got, only good one we have is crit damahe increase passive the rest are god damn awful. I mean cursed arrows? 55 rage and **** damage 45 sec cd, when we have lunatic higher damage , 8 second cd and less rage at 45 with more rage gain as hits with 3 arrows each person unlike cursed that hits with 2. I won't even mention the other **** skills.

Anyway back to topic.

I want red sylphs ! They look ******* amazing ( except apollos)
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

I want a Gift system
                  Wartune.r2games

IGN: Fluffy
                  Class: Tanker Knight
                  Level: - - -
                  Battle Rating: - - -
                  Guild: Alliance
                  VIP: - - -
                  Server: [S519] Jade Vortex
                  Note: I'm a moderate casher like spending $5 for the freebie then some money for VIP, some clothes and a Wing then sometimes I also buy Gems in the shop.. That's all >:]
                  PS: I'm a Slow Leveler

"I am a GAMER because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have MANY."

Comment

I wish for lower prices, better community, and better attitudes Only 1 out of 3 is up to the devs to do.

Comment

Seems like they wont ever fix the class un-balances. Why would they? trying to do that involves effort, quite some effort (where most games need to spend more time to polish the balance, once and again as time goes on).

So instead of doing that, they ll just keep throwing new stuff, until our classes mean close to nothing... so in the end, we will all end up being "the same"...
                      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                      Class : Knight
                      Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                        Seems like they wont ever fix the class un-balances. Why would they? trying to do that involves effort, quite some effort (where most games need to spend more time to polish the balance, once and again as time goes on).

So instead of doing that, they ll just keep throwing new stuff, until our classes mean close to nothing... so in the end, we will all end up being "the same"...
                        You do realize every class feels like they're the weakest... Archers class has become jokes imo. equal br knight still always pwns an archer even after the block nerf.

Comment

how have archers become OP?

Comment

my hope is short term atm .. i hope they restore BG in next 24 hours
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

I have a dream. That all Balenors are created equal. That someday there wont be discrimination based on money spent. That this game wont just favor baleners and *gets shot by a op cash archer with orange herc*.......i had a dream
                              IGN- Sylph
                              Proficient City s165
                              Lvl 80
                              light casher
                              123k br
                              28k br purple 1 star gaia
                              crit/block build
                              guild:Majapahit
                              sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Working...
                              X