Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Deep Freeze Skill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woooow you are archer and after 100 years of playing finally something bad for you ? SHUT UP man

Comment

I remember we used to do Nirv NM in a 113-120k team.
      Without DF it's gonna be impossible to be done with such team.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
        woooow you are archer and after 100 years of playing finally something bad for you ? SHUT UP man
        DF in nirvana isn't for the archer, it's for the team doing the mpd
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          DF in nirvana isn't for the archer, it's for the team doing the mpd
          team? dang he forgot about that :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
            i just have a feeling you gonna whine about slow not working as well....

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
              have to wait and see when the new patch get on.. it look like they're trying to balance both archer and knight with mage..
              Game will never be balanced while knight and mage can go crit and also disarm archers crit with GA. End of.

Comment

Seriously? I hope this isn't true. Each class has its roles to play in a group. This is the equivalent of taking heals away from mages and shields away from knights. Sure, if you're strong enough, you can get through and cover for things. But changing mechanics in this way is idiotic. We have to think. Knights = strong defense, low attack, lots of rage for high attack skills. Archers = high attack, med defense, everything costs a ton of rage, crowd control. Mages, Med-high attack, low defense, heals. There is somewhat of a balance here, but I understand the frustration from the other classes that can't slow. Instead of nerfing the fundamental characteristics of a class, why not up the value of some skills such as shield, or the heal over time?

Comment

why do we NEED to kill last boss? it only gives exp(like we need it as lvl 80) and **** card draw will only give u **** leg-stones....
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    why do we NEED to kill last boss? it only gives exp(like we need it as lvl 80) and **** card draw will only give u **** leg-stones....
                    the teams that this effects, new/weak lvl 80 teams, are the ones who still need exp and legos the most. Teams that this won't effect are already well done with 80 set and talents

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                      the teams that this effects, new/weak lvl 80 teams, are the ones who still need exp and legos the most. Teams that this won't effect are already well done with 80 set and talents
                      ...and also the ones most likely to have more than enough BR to clear the last boss anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                        Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        ...and also the ones most likely to have more than enough BR to clear the last boss anyways.
                        we don't even do nm, only difference with normal are the less legendary stones, but normal is much faster
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          Game will never be balanced while knight and mage can go crit and also disarm archers crit with GA. End of.
                          But archers are adjusted for crit with their insane crit rate and coming soon crit damage boost.

In 80 BG in my BR range, when I get Chaosed for 3 turns, I'm nearly sure I'm gonna lose to an archer or a knight.
                          Since they introduced the Resistance Crystals, mages became easy targets.
                          Every knight or archer can clear my troops with 1 AoE now, while I need 2 AoEs most of the time to clear enemy's troops.
                          When I'm Chaosed, I can't heal while archers usually go like - 1. Chaos, 2. LF, 3. MS, 4. DS and poof, 120-150k HP gone.
                          Similar vs. knights - 1. Chaos, 2. WW, 3. Slasher, 4. DD / EDD and the same situation - 90% of my HP gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                            But archers are adjusted for crit with their insane crit rate and coming soon crit damage boost.

In 80 BG in my BR range, when I get Chaosed for 3 turns, I'm nearly sure I'm gonna lose to an archer or a knight.
                            Since they introduced the Resistance Crystals, mages became easy targets.
                            Every knight or archer can clear my troops with 1 AoE now, while I need 2 AoEs most of the time to clear enemy's troops.
                            When I'm Chaosed, I can't heal while archers usually go like - 1. Chaos, 2. LF, 3. MS, 4. DS and poof, 120-150k HP gone.
                            Similar vs. knights - 1. Chaos, 2. WW, 3. Slasher, 4. DD / EDD and the same situation - 90% of my HP gone.
                            our aoe cost a lot (50 rage), so after a AoE can hardly deal EDD at instant lol
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              our aoe cost a lot (50 rage), so after a AoE can hardly deal EDD at instant lol
                              Then they might 1 other turn meanwhile. And it's sometimes DD, sometimes EDD.
                              Don't forget that rings' 50% rage decrease my trigger, as well.
                              Also, in BG when I fight enemies, they often have loads of rage in the beginning

Comment

Working...
                              X