Do not blame R2 games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
    I agree with Tranc for the most part. For instance I contacted R2 games exactly once looking for help with a minor in game problem, I was not receiving the rewards for a gem synth event, I explained my issue in detail and waited for a reply,
    the response i got was " Please send in a screen shot of your issue" at this point i quit the ticket process completly and move on deciding to continue to play wartune regardless, why did i not follow up on the ticket??

Well after working customer service myself for a number of years I recognize when there will be no resolution for my issue , the ... Please send a ticket/photo of the event that DID NOT happen and we will be happy to help..... is one of the prime ways customer service teams sidestep any effort to do ...well anything..

As an example I call UPS, OMG UPS my new tv was not delivered !!! UPS says , oh my i am really sorry , please send a photo of your TV NOT being delivered and we will be happy to help...... that would be what exactly..a photo of the moon?, a cat?, an empty sidewalk? an obvious play to do nothing rather than actually check with the delivery guy etc ...

Same with R2 customer service , then could look at game logs...and see exactly what happened, that involves effort, instead they ask for a screenshot of something that DID NOT occur, indicating they are not going to help...at this point you choose to continue to play and forget there is a ticket system..or quit playing...
    +1 prefectly described r2 customer support and in general care about players

Comment

Most distributors of any anything would refuse to deliver such a cupcaked product to the costumer. They are equally responsible, because r2 continues to support PC, not only that, PC has higher priority than the end customer, the players.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
        i just googled a few things just to check..this is an interesting statement from R2

As a publisher, it is our job to manage all marketing and PR for games, locate distribution channels, and carry out day-to-day operations including customer support, community management, promotion/event design and implementation, and, most importantly, ensuring profitability for everyone involved. Ideally, cooperating development teams should primarily focus on creating and maintaining an amazing product, leaving the rest to us.

So, according to that statement, they are responsible for customer support. So you have every right to complain about customer support to R2. Also checked their BBB rating....F....nice
        That BBB thing is not so good search for riot games in there you will see they also have an F and riot games is one of the best F2P Business models

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
          i just googled a few things just to check..this is an interesting statement from R2

As a publisher, it is our job to manage all marketing and PR for games, locate distribution channels, and carry out day-to-day operations including customer support, community management, promotion/event design and implementation, and, most importantly, ensuring profitability for everyone involved. Ideally, cooperating development teams should primarily focus on creating and maintaining an amazing product, leaving the rest to us.

So, according to that statement, they are responsible for customer support. So you have every right to complain about customer support to R2. Also checked their BBB rating....F....nice
          Ohhh ... I must have missed it. Could you please direct me to the location where they made that statement? I would like to see where it is. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
            I agree with Tranc for the most part. For instance I contacted R2 games exactly once looking for help with a minor in game problem, I was not receiving the rewards for a gem synth event, I explained my issue in detail and waited for a reply,
            the response i got was " Please send in a screen shot of your issue" at this point i quit the ticket process completly and move on deciding to continue to play wartune regardless, why did i not follow up on the ticket??

Well after working customer service myself for a number of years I recognize when there will be no resolution for my issue , the ... Please send a ticket/photo of the event that DID NOT happen and we will be happy to help..... is one of the prime ways customer service teams sidestep any effort to do ...well anything..

As an example I call UPS, OMG UPS my new tv was not delivered !!! UPS says , oh my i am really sorry , please send a photo of your TV NOT being delivered and we will be happy to help...... that would be what exactly..a photo of the moon?, a cat?, an empty sidewalk? an obvious play to do nothing rather than actually check with the delivery guy etc ...

Same with R2 customer service , then could look at game logs...and see exactly what happened, that involves effort, instead they ask for a screenshot of something that DID NOT occur, indicating they are not going to help...at this point you choose to continue to play and forget there is a ticket system..or quit playing...
            #Kread999.. your example rocks.. +1
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
            X