2nd Anniversary Shards Exchange???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Anniversary Shards Exchange???

I tried to get Apollo Sylph but I've failed. I bought 500 chest and didn't get a single mount.
    400 mahra , 2m gold , 100 sepulcrum and others etc etc.

I have 259 shards , what should I exchange???
    1. Mount? and some mahra?
    2. All into Mahra
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

500 chest is like 200 USD, and no mount, wow.

Get the mount first with your shards.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
      500 chest is like 200 USD, and no mount, wow.

Get the mount first with your shards.

yes sir no mount. i've been into some really unlucky bullsht. Hmm mount first? :O

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
        yes sir no mount. i've been into some really unlucky bullsht. Hmm mount first? :O
        you know they will eventually sell this mount for 30$-40$....
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          you know they will eventually sell this mount for 30$-40$....

i feel so sad now. I wanted to get apollo but i give up :/ ended up with 260 shards.. i dont know if i wanna exchange all for mahra or mount and some mahra.

Comment

If u need quick access Br, may be mount, but i'll say Sepulcrum. Cz it helps a lot. mahara is like Meh. Unless u r close to level it to next level.
            IGN: Kittylation
            Server: Miniclip
            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
              If u need quick access Br, may be mount, but i'll say Sepulcrum. Cz it helps a lot. mahara is like Meh. Unless u r close to level it to next level.
              or you need to make a purple sylph

Comment

or you need to make a purple sylph
                yeah im planning to get a purple sylph , but i'm not sure if it's time now for me to do so. im lv 49 , have 610 star sands and 50 + star shards ( i think ) . planning to get purple sylph in the future

PS: I plays in a new server.

Comment

yeah im planning to get a purple sylph , but i'm not sure if it's time now for me to do so. im lv 49 , have 610 star sands and 50 + star shards ( i think ) . planning to get purple sylph in the future

PS: I plays in a new server.
                  dont get mahra, we will be getting more and more of it and it is pretty much useless later unless you are willing to cash for it. Getting 2star purple needs so much mahra that i am just keeping it for now waiting for 2nd evolve when sylph bosses come. If you have spent that much hoping for mount, just wait till it will be available for 40$ and get sepulcrums. Sepulcrums are the best reward from any event for every player except few, but i still doubt they have all sylphs maxed.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    dont get mahra, we will be getting more and more of it and it is pretty much useless later unless you are willing to cash for it. Getting 2star purple needs so much mahra that i am just keeping it for now waiting for 2nd evolve when sylph bosses come. If you have spent that much hoping for mount, just wait till it will be available for 40$ and get sepulcrums. Sepulcrums are the best reward from any event for every player except few, but i still doubt they have all sylphs maxed.
                    Kinda confused here , I hate making decisions .. mount , others to sepulcrum ? or mahra

Comment

Kinda confused here , I hate making decisions .. mount , others to sepulcrum ? or mahra
                      always getting a purple sylph as your 1st priority as you will need it for evolve later

sepulcrum, before getting purple sylph don't think of it

mount, a +30 stat worths 5995 balens later, so your choice for it, you think you would rather spend 5995 balens on 400 mahra or a +30 mount?
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

mounts, clothes, anything that will be later released on sale - never exchange
                        mahra - imho only if you badly need for purple, its value later drops a lot
                        sepulcrums - you need A LOT, same like whips, but they give immediate boost to your toon (not talking br), more attack, more gold, more everything. So for now imho best choice for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          How can mahra become useless when 90% of players barely made 1 sylph 1 star purple. I want to make 4 evolved orange sylphs, so unless mahra will be available like mount whips are now, and pretty fast, I don't see that happening before Wartune's 3rd anniversary.

Comment

How can mahra become useless when 90% of players barely made 1 sylph 1 star purple. I want to make 4 evolved orange sylphs, so unless mahra will be available like mount whips are now, and pretty fast, I don't see that happening before Wartune's 3rd anniversary.
                            with the amount needed for 2nd star purple i dont see any free player or light casher make it in maybe half an year or more (and many more stars left to upgrade, idk how you can aim for orange sylph) and by then we will be getting it from other sources. If you cash ofc can make it even as we speak. Ofc making your main sylph purple for evolve is main goal, but if you are missing a lot star tears, no point rushing it. And a fed with sepulcrums sylph is much much stronger than 1-2stars higher one.

Comment

An old non-casher (old server/long time play) "could" have a 2 star purple by now, but a lot will make 2-3 sylphs 1 star purple first (especially with future patches replacing troops for sylphs in a lot of events) so having 2-3 good ones is better than one with a few more stars.

I could've had a 3 star purple by now with some light cashing, instead will have 3rd 1 star in a day or few, and even tho it makes my main weaker than it could've been it'll just help get a bit further in future content, which is pretty good.
                              And a fed with sepulcrums sylph is much much stronger than 1-2stars higher one.
                              also very true, an extra star only adds about 1k br, while that only adds up to ~400ish sepulcrums to get same stat boost. 1000+ mahra vs 400 seps, noticeable difference when it comes to event exchanges an such.

Comment

Working...
                              X