Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone elaborate about mount refining?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone elaborate about mount refining?

I haven't seen anyone mention it too much on the forums, and I also can't find much information about it in any of the blogs I pay attention to / thewartune on Facebook.

Any screenshots or information about it would be lovely! I.e. what do you use to refine, can you refine each mount separately? are the bonuses awesome? (I have 10900 mount strength, so I have quite a few I would say). Can you refine stables mounts? (Level 1-8, for example).

Cheers

-Paul

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.com...-refining.html

Old, but it can shed some light, if any.
    PetraRal
    Archer
    S367
    185k BR
    Former Light Casher
    Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

So if it adds stat points to that mount only, is it only worth refining one? And riding that one? Or will every refine (+10 stats) be calculated and added to BR? seems very strange

Comment

mount refines should be stackable just like clothing.

Comment

Mount refines are stackable. it is basically permenantly changing the stats of a mount i.e.turning a +20 into a +30 mount. I do not know benefits of focusing one over spreading your refine out. all permanent mounts are refinable.

Comment

Level Requirement: Character Lvl. 70+
            Refining Material:Mount Hoof; Source: Dragon Invasion, Events. Please note that Balens cannot be used to refine mounts.

Help and Rules
            Ø Click Refine to open the Mount Refining screen from within the Mount panel. Mount Refining provides bonus attributes allowing players to see both current attributes and a preview of refined attribute bonuses.
            Ø Activated mounts (except for time limited mounts and VIP mounts) can be refined. Each time a player clicks refine there is a chance for immediate success elevating your mount one grade, or a chance to receive blessing +1. Upon filling the blessing bar players have a 100% chance to upgrade to the next grade.
            Ø The attributes obtained through refining are stackable and never expire.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
            X