Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks R2 for marriage system. You showed us how marriage could make people smile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks R2 for marriage system. You showed us how marriage could make people smile

Yes, GB and BG breaks us into fractions and plunder buddies but this marriage does video game love exist maybe not maybe so. But lovely sweet at the end.

Originally posted by BabyBlanket View Post
    Yes, GB and BG breaks us into fractions and plunder buddies but this marriage does video game love exist maybe not maybe so. But lovely sweet at the end.
    I'd be more inclined to believe this if they didn't add stat boosts to the dam thing

Comment

Rather something dumb added that is pointless other than people spending money on pointless ****. Why not r2 do something that ensures servers last like STOP opening so many servers weekly it is sick to join GB to zero people in other guilds and BG 4 vs 4 its a complete joke

Comment

this shows your RL sux so much. admit or not but its true. ask your self
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          this shows your RL sux so much. admit or not but its true. ask your self
          Nope, not at all my real life is over scarely in the profession I do. I love peaceful things like this that show love in a greedy, unloved all about me world we live in.
          We can even see this day to day in wartune we play in.

Comment

If you're here, it means RL didn't work out for you.

Comment

No way for me to marriage into this game, my server has no people am alone only why for make marriage is if am make alt account and marriage just for get a ring and that dosent am feel to do when am still need to everything into this game alone.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	original.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1692971
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment