Socket Rod Enchanter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socket Rod Enchanter

I think the rod socket enchant would have to also be possible to get for those who do not donate, obviously the way of getting it should be really hard for those that dont donate, but for example they could cost like 4000 vouchers, 2million of gold or whatever. I just say this because the gasp between donors and no donors is too high because of this.

Sorry for my english, isnt very well

Fury

Originally posted by glasdale99 View Post
    I think the rod socket enchant would have to also be possible to get for those who do not donate, obviously the way of getting it should be really hard for those that dont donate, but for example they could cost like 4000 vouchers, 2million of gold or whatever. I just say this because the gasp between donors and no donors is too high because of this.

Sorry for my english, isnt very well

Fury
    4000 vouchers, dear god. I wouldn't be getting any then.

Comment

not really im a non donor and ive had 0 problems taking down cash users except for a few that blew tons of cash on balens for gold to get good astrals and gems that are high

leveled and also this probably wont be added because theyll lose money wether it be a couple hundred or a few thousand their total cash earned will go down

Comment

Working...
      X