Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Synthesize bullhorns

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthesize bullhorns

Yep, 5 or 10 bullhorns should be able to be synthesized into a large bullhorn.

lol ya siriuzly +1
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

yes yes and more yes +1

Comment

I like this suggestion too..

Comment

-1, many people will start writing random things and drama. I dont want that to appear in the middle of my screen when im playing

Comment

Originally posted by glasdale99 View Post
            -1, many people will start writing random things and drama. I dont want that to appear in the middle of my screen when im playing
            we need more drama in this lonely server. ^^
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by glasdale99 View Post
              people get things to talk in world for free as it is so what your saying is going to happen no matter what

Comment

Working...
              X