Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

crypt keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crypt keys

Would be good to be able to purchase for vouchers or for non vip players to use unnecessary vip tokens on. Also socket rods... would give non vips and vips a way to get rid of tokens they don't need... and a way to take part in crypt event fully.. make the game more attractive for all.
    Last edited by Saharazade; 10-04-2012, 04:26 PM.

Originally posted by Saharazade View Post
    Would be good to be able to purchase for vouchers or for non vip players to use unnecessary vip tokens on. Also socket rods... would give non vips and vips a way to get rid of tokens they don't need... and a way to take part in crypt event fully.. make the game more attractive for all.
    sounds nice but im 100% sure they wont do that because theyll lose money just sell/drop your vip tokens

Comment

Crypt Keys can be obtained through Guild Blessings ;-)

Comment

and from mysterious box

Comment

Originally posted by Saharazade View Post
          Sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Let me make it clear

He said that it would be nice if we non-vip players could use our VIP coins to obtain Crypt Keys, Socketing Rods...through shop by using the VIP coins I hope i made it a little more clear for you Have a nice one

Comment

Working...
            X