Being able to recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being able to recruit

I see you have a MAJOR PROBLEM with recruiting.

First off, the limit of 5 times per day is not enough for a new guild starting out. i understand the reason for it, to stop recruitment spamming, but limiting it to just 5 times per day makes it almost impossible for anyone to recruit.

Secondly, the limit on the amount of text you can put in your recruitment message is also affecting how people can promote their guild and get people to join them. Both of these problems need to be addressed.

For the first problem I see an easy solution; Allow the GM to post a recruitment message once each hour, that would keep down the recruitment spam and would give guilds a better chance of recruiting.

For the second problem, increase the amount of text that the GM can enter, it would not be that hard of a fix.
    Right now this is all I am able to put into my message: Shinobi is recruiting ACTIVE members, Come join us.

That's a TOTAL of only 50 characters, not much at all. You need to take and increase the limit by AT LEAST 4 times that amount, say around 200 characters. Then I could take and make my message look a bit more like this:
    Shinobi is now recruiting ACTIVE PLAYERS, both new and experienced. Come join us in helping to build a great guild.
    All totaled that is a total of 115 characters, including the spaces. Not a lot of text but enough for someone to take and at least give a somewhat decent intro to their guild. I would say make the max be 125 characters, including spaces.

Hopefully you guys look at this and take it into account, as being this restricted iin recruiting is not good.

Starfire. GM of Shinobi S9.

how do you recruit other players

Comment

Originally posted by cecilstrong View Post
      how do you recruit other players
      You need to be the guild master to send the recruit link.
      And i guess it's helpfull in new servers... Im actually just using my recruit links as bullhorns right now. xD but i add entertaining messages. Usually i run out of room too.
      Game: Wartune
      Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
      Name: Blue
      Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
      Server [S1] Ivory Islet
      Name: Blue
      Class: Hunter

Comment

Working...
      X